(Req)Penguasa

How much is this EA in terms of USD please? I dont mind buying it but I nee dot know the cost first.

Shall be garteful.

I tried to translate the pages but could not understand the system correctly. Is it a manual system or an EA?

blueocean

Hi, I've read in the other thread about this EA, that the cost is equivalent to u$ 827, and yes it is an EA, operating on M30 charts as per the statements shown. rgds

How much is this EA in terms of USD please? I dont mind buying it but I nee dot know the cost first.

Shall be garteful.

I tried to translate the pages but could not understand the system correctly. Is it a manual system or an EA?

Many thanks .

blueocean

Thanks blueocean.

7,500,000 IDR = 827 USD.

So it will cost $825 to purchase

Thanks a lot

favoured111

Thank you so much for a prompt reply.

I still can't go to the payment pages, I hope they will accept paypal or western union.

If its making what they show in the statements, its very CHEAP. I have sent them an email and see if they reply.

kind regards

blueocean

Thanks so much for wanting to help us out bros. Kind hearted guy u are.

Regards

Thank you so much for a prompt reply.

I still can't go to the payment pages, I hope they will accept paypal or western union.

If its making what they show in the statements, its very CHEAP. I have sent them an email and see if they reply.

kind regards

blueocean

ok please let is know his replay. thanks

Hi there lerxst,

many thanks for your concern. I have the same feeling, however I will ask them to run the system

on a demo acount for me for at lest 1 week before I send them the money. If these guys are

real, they would have no objection whatsoever, and if ...... and you know the big if.

well, I shall keep everyone posted.

blueocean

Hi there lerxst,

many thanks for your concern. I have the same feeling, however I will ask them to run the system

on a demo acount for me for at lest 1 week before I send them the money. If these guys are

real, they would have no objection whatsoever, and if ...... and you know the big if.

well, I shall keep everyone posted.

blueocean

Thanks for your kindness

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...