@ Han'ei System strategy @

Okay everyone that is in our group now should have the system and the video with rules. If you do not have it then let m know .

The membership is now closed for the time being. I will open up membership from time to time however this group was formed for traders that wished to work closely together.

Once I feel we have doe the best we can with the system then I will share it to all on this forum.

Thank you

Patheway

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Separatism? Will you charge a fee? To do separate private groups on forum is a bad blood. In unity is a power not in separation. it is a law of the universe. Probably when there will be an iron rules instead of confusion everybody would understand the strategy and more constructive ideas would come from members.

Cheers Hermes

I have been pretty inactive in this forum as of late due to some personal issues going on, but I have started following things again. I am going to start studying this system tomorrow and will pay close attention to everyone's progress. I would love to be part of the group when it opens back up. Thanks to everyone for their input and screen shots.

Okay everyone that is in our group now should have the system and the video with rules. If you do not have it then let m know .

The membership is now closed for the time being. I will open up membership from time to time however this group was formed for traders that wished to work closely together.

Once I feel we have doe the best we can with the system then I will share it to all on this forum.

Thank you

Patheway

Hermes give it a break you are the only one that seems to mind. This is a Forum about trading and working with systems it's not a big candy store which more than a few think it s. I did not say it would be closed all the time but way too many clowns here to get serious work done and that is what I am about here and do not need any distractions

I would never turn away a trader that was serious and is agreeable to our rules. A fee nope everyone gets this for free except you which is $100 per day lol

Seriously though your correct you need to have iron rules in Forex trading if not you should not even be here MO so what better place to start with rules right.

Cheers

Patheway

hi all,

ive altered a trade ea which some may find useful for this system.

the unmod ea had a raft of settings to get lost in, this is just simplified.

the idea is to not have to worry about placing a SL or TS as speed is important with this system. the EA will auto add on when the trade placed. Of course this doesnt fit with patheways method of placing the SL at the most recient spike.

ive also added a simple indi (again just altered) to show tha last hi and low spikes. it may be useful

TS EA:

http://www.ignitemedia.co.nz/Trade manager for Han'ei.zip

Put it on your chart and set the instant SL to what you normally want . note if your 5 digit make it 3 didgits long ( 20 pips = 200) else just put 20

S & R:

http://www.ignitemedia.co.nz/S & R.zip

hi all,

the idea is to not have to worry about placing a SL or TS as speed is important with this system. the EA will auto add on when the trade placed. Of course this doesnt fit with patheways method of placing the SL at the most recient spike.

ive also added a simple indi (again just altered) to show tha last hi and low spikes. it may be useful

TS EA:

http://www.ignitemedia.co.nz/Trade manager for Han\\\'ei.zip

Put it on your chart and set the instant SL to what you normally want . note if your 5 digit make it 3 didgits long ( 20 pips = 200) else just put 20

S & R:

I can add a mode that allows you to place a stop loss on the S & R line of the indicator. I can do it when I come home from college later on.

Chris :)

I can add a mode that allows you to place a stop loss on the S & R line of the indicator. I can do it when I come home from college later on.

Chris :)

yea man awsome, my mql is a bit rough. i wasnt sure how to get the object our as a number. could you set the TS at the s/r line aswell?

thnx

Hi Jim,

Some good ideas here. I like the idea of being quick. The idea of having the stop loss set on the last SR is good but there again what happens if we get all signals a go, everything lines up and the last SR is only 10pips from our entry having a TP at 5 pips is useless.

It's a good idea for a different style of trading.

Your idea of quick is good. I just has this sent in from another member of our group lets see if we can take th best of each one and make it just what we want for our trading.

This EA will do just what the current EA does however once it hits our first TP at 80% it will change the stop loss to break even and go on as usual..

Thanks

Patheway

hi all,

TS EA:

http://www.ignitemedia.co.nz/Trade manager for Han'ei.zip

S & R:

I'll say my experience here. Today I had a few trades, the 1st one hit the target with 80% of the stake but the SL didnt move to b/e. I let it run until it hit the original SL though I could have closed it before, so the trade anyway was a winner. Then I entered 2 trades but I forgot to set the SL before I clicked the entry button and then I had to manage them manually, since I didn't find a way to modify the SL on the open trades. I clicked the modify option but the SL was gray.

So an option to have the S/R as a SL set up automatically by the EA would have helped in my last 2 trades. Also what about the 1st problem about the SL not moving to b/e? Could that be a bug?

One more concern: would there be a way to hide the SL like some commercials EAs can do, so the broker wouldn't be able to hunt it?

Alright the EA works fine just don't forget the bug is with you I think not the EA lol

Seriously we are working on this. The ea was never designed to go to be after taking the 80% so it worked just like it suppose to.

good going in picking up that trade! thanks for your input

Patheway

Ok, so i think I misunderstood it. I have to say I am concerned about the entry speed since we need to input the SL and that could mean late entries which would affect the TP. I wish you would consider that.

By the way, the other 2 trades also hit the TP and then I closed the remaining 20% at b/e. I missed other good ones because of other commitments but today would have been a good day for your system. Thanks again :)

Alright,

well it sounds lke your dong very well from what your write. Listen this is what you can do. You know a trade never happens to set up in a few seconds right I mean you have time watching and waiting to the bar to close that is 5 mins. In those 5 mins measure your stop loss put it on a piece of paper or notepad on your computer and open the order window so now where are you using time. The only time you are using is the time it takes to put in 4 digits for your SL and click the EA on and you are done..

Patheway

Hi patheway,

looked at your system a few days, in european session it seems the GU pair performs the best.

with a SL and tp of 20pips the system is very accurate.

Maybe you know the ea "Quick Trailing", can handle your open position with trailing sl and set to break even after

you let take out your first position. Can be found here in the forum.

Stop Loss

Untl we get our ea to work as we want. I suggest you try this if your broker allows you . Set your stop loss for 10 pips. This will make your TP only 5 pips you should pocket that with no problem and then your only on 20% for the rest of the trade. What I want to make happen is the first 5 pips we take profit. You will be surprise how this will help with losing trades it should get you back near be.

Patheway

This sounds a bit too brave for me. From my little experience it would turn the majority of trades into scalps, which I've been never good at. Worth probably a try, but I think I like the original idea more. That makes me curious though, to see which one gets hit first, the SL or the TP considering the role of the spread as well.

Yup its not for ones that want low risk.

Hopefully we will have a simple EA that wiill put in a trailing stop once we hit 5 pips and then do the 80/20 I really don't care about having the EA put in a hard stop. I can do that. The way this system trades you should be fine putting a 20 pip hard stop. What I need to ea to do is to one put in the trailing stop once we are in 5 pips profit and then have where we can put on inputs where we wish the 80/20 split to happen.

Thanks

Patheway

New Trade Management EA

Hello group thanks to one of are good members yeah I know we are all good we have a new EA to manage out trades. This one is very much like the EA we are currently using the difference is after it takes your first TP at 80% it moves your stop loss to break even. It also shuts down differently it will keep trading until it gets stopped out where the one we are using needs to have the emas change to shut it down.

I thnk for now it's a nice improvement.

Shane gets the kudos on this. And of course this is for everyone on the Forum not just our group enjoy

Patheway

http://drop.io/bvvpepz

Hello group thanks to one of are good members yeah I know we are all good we have a new EA to manage out trades. This one is very much like the EA we are currently using the difference is after it takes your first TP at 80% it moves your stop loss to break even. It also shuts down differently it will keep trading until it gets stopped out where the one we are using needs to have the emas change to shut it down.

I thnk for now it's a nice improvement.

Shane gets the kudos on this. And of course this is for everyone on the Forum not just our group enjoy

Patheway

http://drop.io/bvvpepz

Just a quick note on this EA

It will close 80% at half your SL move the SL to breakeven then it will close the 20% at 100% SL (meaning if you started with a 20 pis SL it will close th remaining 20% of the open trade at 20 pips profit) you can change the setting Get.Full.Take.Profit to false which will take 80% at half SL move SL to breakeven but you will manage the trade from there.

Hope thats clear enough

Hi all,

not to get anyone to use this trade EA, some may find it useful...

Thnx for trying chris i had the same prob, no icustom. Tough coding.

Patheway, I agree just using the S/R is not correct but would help, anyway not to be.

The han’ei ea idea of closing trades at 80% is good but doesn’t apply with me trading really small lots until i get the system down. Ive made a few changes to the EA i posted yesterday, which may help us. “alright” i added the hidden sl and tp features but unless your trading 10+ lots per trade the brokers wont hunt for you. Only the big boys get that treatment..

i changed the ea i use..

The below settings should, once a normal trade is placed: add a 20 pip Sl, a 20 pip TP, close .02 lots at +20 pips and start a 20 pip TS at +20 pips. – adjust as necessary.

Settings:

BreakEven=true; move SL at certain pips

BreakEvenPips=200; move SL at this amount of pips

BreakEvenProfit=0; at BEP move SL to here

HideBreakEvenStop=false; hide this SL from broker

PartCloseEnabled=true; if BE true, when BEP is reached EA closes “close_lots” amount

Close_Lots = 0.02; amount to close

TrailingStop=true; yes or no

TrailingStopPips=200; how big

HideTrailingStop=false; hide from broker?

TrailAfterBreakevenOnly=true; start after BE only?

AddMissingStopLoss=true; adds SL if not placed when placing order (faster)

MissingStopLossPips=200; how big?

HideStopLossEnabled=false; place hidded SL?

HiddenStopLossPips=200; how big

AddMissingTakeProfit=true; add missing TP (faster than when placing order)

MissingTakeProfitPips=200; how big

HideTakeProfitEnabled=false; place hidden TP?

HiddenTakeProfitPips=200; how big

Notes:

Use Break even part if you want to have your SL move to BE at x pips

Use part close part if you want to close part of your tade at BEP

Use trailing stop part if you want if you want a TS

Use add missing SL and Tp to speed up your trade entry as you don’t need to add when placing order.

Use hide SL and TP if you want to hide them from the broker.

– Important- if you choose to hide them there is NO hard TP or SL in place rather the ea looks at the price and if at or above the order is closed. What you can do is place “add missing SL and TP” at say 50pips and the hidden at 20. Then if the ea fails the hard SL and TP are in place.

Hidden is false by default.

Personally – i have BE set at 100, part close false, TS at 100 after BE, add sl of 200, no tp. Hide nothing.

I DIDNT WRITE THIS EA JUST CHANGED THE SETTINGS. IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES INCOURED.

EA:

http://www.ignitemedia.co.nz/Trade manager for Han'ei V2.zip

Happy trading

jim