New signal service TOM Strignano and VLADIMIR Ribakov

iqofgenius,

You're right - Tom Strignano did have a different signal service before. I tried them out for a while and it was obvious at the time that the guy they employed to market the service was getting ahead of himself saying that they had a highly profitable EA which operated from the signals. The reality was that the EA was still being developed and anyone in the signal service wanting to use it effectively ended up being beta testers. Folks trading manually with the signals generally did well.

Then members suddenly started getting loads of e-mails for "Forex Armageddon", "Forex Pip Thrasher", "FX Explosion" etc. lol. All these e-mails gave the impression that they were being sent out with Tom's full approval and recommendation - however it was part of the cross-promotional marketing setup and most of them were complete rubbish as usual. Tom never wanted to associate himself with the usual trash appearing every week on the web, so I believe he got rid of the marketing guy and shut the service down for a few months early in the year.

I'm not sure if Carlos is helping in the new service or not, though it appears as though Tom and Vladimir are in full control of their marketing and are treating the service as a competition to see who can give the best signals.

Tom's signals are essentially derived from Fibonacci range extensions and Vladimir's from divergence setups - both look pretty good.

I subscribed to the service providing signals for just the EURUSD and GBPUSD ($97 p.m.) this last week and received about 7 signals in 3 days of which 6 produced good winners (the other a looser), but it is still early days and the service is new. Those in the Forexsignals chat room seem to hold both traders in high regard. Seems very promising, but I will reserve my judgement until my 1st month's subscription is up.

I subscribed to the service providing signals for just the EURUSD and GBPUSD ($97 p.m.) this last week and received about 7 signals in 3 days of which 6 produced good winners (the other a looser), but it is still early days and the service is new. Those in the Forexsignals chat room seem to hold both traders in high regard. Seems very promising, but I will reserve my judgement until my 1st month's subscription is up.

Shall await your continued feedback after the first month.

Many thanks for your post.

Could you give details of the seven(7) trades in terms of :

1. How many were H1,H4 & D1 signals.

2. Which ones were winners/losers in terms of Tom's or Vladimir.

3. How many total pips (minus loss) for the week/month etc.

Edited by THANKS

When looking back at the email signals received for the 3 days I see that there are in fact 12 signals and not 7 (signals are also generated through Metatrader, by sms and by the Dashboard). Tom and Vladimir generate signals, but Tom also generates High Velocity signals (HV below) which are shorter term and happen more regularly - see their site for more details. Their signals include TP's (and how much to take off at the TP's) which I have not included below and they provide trade updates where relevant.

Here are the signals I received, all times are GMT and I suggest that you go back to the charts to see how they performed but from what I observe (was not able to take all the trades) 11 out of 12 trades could have earned you between 25 and 90 pips depending on how you managed your trade, so I suppose even if you just took 20 pips profit per trade and took the full knock of about 35 pips for the 1 trade you would still have made about 180 pips if you took just a single lot on each trade.

Here are the details of each trade:

1. 23/06 at 7.16 gmt, TOM HV trade - buy G/U at 1.4846 s/l 1.4813 (max 60 pips for a single lot trade)

2. 23/06 at 13.02 gmt, VLAD trade - sell G/U at 1.4927 s/l 1.4965 (max 40 pips)

3. 23/06 at 13.33 gmt, TOM HV trade - sell E/U at 1.2251 s/l 1.2282 (max 90 pips)

4. 23/06 at 14.01 gmt, TOM HV trade - sell G/U at 1.4863 s/l 1.4898 (probably would have been stopped out)

5. 23/06 at 18.32 gmt, TOM HV trade - buy G/U at 1.4951 s/l 1.4918 (max 40 pips, but took a while)

6. 23/06 at 19.10 gmt, TOM HVtrade - buy E/U at 1.2286 s/l 1.2250 (max 50 pips)

7. 24/06 at 15.30 gmt, TOM trade - sell G/U at 1.4972 s/l 1.5017 (max 50 pips)

8. 24/06 at 15.47 gmt, TOM HV trade - E/U buy at 1.2344 s/l 1.2309 (max 35 pips)

9. 24/06 at 17.28 gmt, VLAD trade - EU sell at 1.2350 s/l 1.2405 (max 40 pips, Vlad just took 10)

10. 24/06 at 18.02 gmt, TOM HV - G/U sell at 1.4947 s/l 1.4986 (max 25 pips)

11. 25/06 at 14.45 gmt, TOM HV - G/U buy at 1.4965 s/l 1.4925 (max 95 pips)

12. 25/06 at 16.08 gmt, TOM HV - E/U buy at 1.2337 s/l 1.2301 (max 50 pips)

So it seems that there was potential to make profits from 11 of the 12 trades,depending on how you managed the trade given the TP's etc. provided. Tha max pips that I added in are from a quick observation from my side, so dont hold me to them if you see differently, it is all in the eye of the beholder, but I think it is safe to argue that you should have made a good profit from the signals above. Lets see what the next week brings.

Cheers

When looking back at the email signals received for the 3 days I see that there are in fact 12 signals and not 7 (signals are also generated through Metatrader, by sms and by the Dashboard). Tom and Vladimir generate signals, but Tom also generates High Velocity signals (HV below) which are shorter term and happen more regularly - see their site for more details. Their signals include TP's (and how much to take off at the TP's) which I have not included below and they provide trade updates where relevant.

Here are the signals I received, all times are GMT and I suggest that you go back to the charts to see how they performed but from what I observe (was not able to take all the trades) 11 out of 12 trades could have earned you between 25 and 90 pips depending on how you managed your trade, so I suppose even if you just took 20 pips profit per trade and took the full knock of about 35 pips for the 1 trade you would still have made about 180 pips if you took just a single lot on each trade.

Here are the details of each trade:

1. 23/06 at 7.16 gmt, TOM HV trade - buy G/U at 1.4846 s/l 1.4813 (max 60 pips for a single lot trade)

2. 23/06 at 13.02 gmt, VLAD trade - sell G/U at 1.4927 s/l 1.4965 (max 40 pips)

3. 23/06 at 13.33 gmt, TOM HV trade - sell E/U at 1.2251 s/l 1.2282 (max 90 pips)

4. 23/06 at 14.01 gmt, TOM HV trade - sell G/U at 1.4863 s/l 1.4898 (probably would have been stopped out)

5. 23/06 at 18.32 gmt, TOM HV trade - buy G/U at 1.4951 s/l 1.4918 (max 40 pips, but took a while)

6. 23/06 at 19.10 gmt, TOM HVtrade - buy E/U at 1.2286 s/l 1.2250 (max 50 pips)

7. 24/06 at 15.30 gmt, TOM trade - sell G/U at 1.4972 s/l 1.5017 (max 50 pips)

8. 24/06 at 15.47 gmt, TOM HV trade - E/U buy at 1.2344 s/l 1.2309 (max 35 pips)

9. 24/06 at 17.28 gmt, VLAD trade - EU sell at 1.2350 s/l 1.2405 (max 40 pips, Vlad just took 10)

10. 24/06 at 18.02 gmt, TOM HV - G/U sell at 1.4947 s/l 1.4986 (max 25 pips)

11. 25/06 at 14.45 gmt, TOM HV - G/U buy at 1.4965 s/l 1.4925 (max 95 pips)

12. 25/06 at 16.08 gmt, TOM HV - E/U buy at 1.2337 s/l 1.2301 (max 50 pips)

So it seems that there was potential to make profits from 11 of the 12 trades,depending on how you managed the trade given the TP's etc. provided. Tha max pips that I added in are from a quick observation from my side, so dont hold me to them if you see differently, it is all in the eye of the beholder, but I think it is safe to argue that you should have made a good profit from the signals above. Lets see what the next week brings.

Cheers

Great information.Thank you.

I guess we could recover the cost of subscription easily and still make money. Early days yet.

Look forward to your updates when you can. Weekly?

I hear they will be offering clickbank too not just plimus sales ( a fortnight away)

Might be worth a look to learn Vlad's setups... I suspect Tom's side of the equation is just his old site's automated signals relaunched under this new banner. The old sites results were hit and mostly miss. Until he actually sits down and trades and sends out those signals everything else he says is hot air IMHO

Might be worth a look to learn Vlad's setups... I suspect Tom's side of the equation is just his old site's automated signals relaunched under this new banner. The old sites results were hit and mostly miss. Until he actually sits down and trades and sends out those signals everything else he says is hot air IMHO

Vlas's setups are MACD divergence on higher TF's not necessary trading with the trend but more that there is a high PIP profit value R:R ratio.

His other SrS trend system ( same as FX childplay)is what i use as my bread and butter strategy on H4 charts. Trades with the higher TF trend and in the the direction of the main trend. Excellent results with excellent MM which he uses.

His other SrS trend system ( same as FX childplay)is what i use as my bread and butter strategy on H4 charts. Trades with the higher TF trend and in the the direction of the main trend. Excellent results with excellent MM which he uses.

what have the results been like can you give us some statistics if possible.

what have the results been like can you give us some statistics if possible.

never had a loss week for the last 3 months. Profit 20-30+ % net profit. Little PC time too.Win rate 80+%.

You need some trading experience to get these high levels, but even with less win% and sound MM you will come out in profit. I trade 1% of account for each trade.

never had a loss week for the last 3 months. Profit 20-30+ % net profit. Little PC time too.Win rate 80+%.

You need some trading experience to get these high levels, but even with less win% and sound MM you will come out in profit. I trade 1% of account for each trade.

So whose service have you been subscribed to for the last 3 months?

impresive results

THANKS,

Have you tried fx-child (SRS trendrider) on lower time frames (lowest I'm talking about is 15m) with good success? Supposedly SRS trendrider should give you signals after they are confirmed on the higher time frame, but for some reason I don't find that to be the case.

THANKS,

Have you tried fx-child (SRS trendrider) on lower time frames (lowest I'm talking about is 15m) with good success? Supposedly SRS trendrider should give you signals after they are confirmed on the higher time frame, but for some reason I don't find that to be the case.

I find there is too much noise on lower Tf's. The sRs system is designed for lower TF's down to M5. Vlad uses this more on M5 GBPUSD.

My lifestyle and personality does not lend my trading to lower TFs. The signal comes on in realtime. I use this only as an alert. I note that currency pair and check at the close of the candle. I do a quick check on the close of the candle with the higher TF. If in agreement, good separation etc. I place a pending order a few pips above/below the S/R as per rules.

I find using a filters like (1)stochastics for OS/OB zones helpful too to confirm my trade. Also, (2) using some currency meter as a filter/alert to see strength/weakness really increases my win rate several fold.There are many freely available on this forum.

So far, three good traders are using a very similar system. CURRENCY METER v5.0,Vlad(sRs trend system) and fxchildplay system. Triple MA cross is more conservative and thus give a higher probabilty trade. Very simple and logical. (a) currency meter (b) OS/OB, can observe divergence here© Higher TF participation (d)enter at S/R levels ( e) take two partial profits.

MM is very important. Vlad's is what I use. Take profit 80% +20%

try it... you will be increasing your account.

I find trader discipline is the hardest to master and conquer not the system.

• 2 months later...