NEW Never Bef0re 5een F0rex 5y5tem - 1OOO+ P1P5 @ M0nth

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Special thanks to pupuobinski & soundfx for making my life easier

When I started this thread, I REALLY did not know what I was getting myself into.

I have been bombarded with requests and also many thanks by PM, email, on posted messages, and also on the first post.

For those of you who don't know me here, I am always willing to give anything and everything I purchase and otherwise get a hold of, to this forum, with no strings attached.

I hope I did not make it difficult for anyone to participate. Without having to explain the whole situation, I will just say that I had to devise a plan to protect my privacy, and at the same time, keep track of who I was sending the file to, and this is due to the nature of how the product I received was packaged. That is why I requested to have you send me 'Thanks.' It was the only idea I could come up with to make this work.

***** Special thanks to pupuobinski & soundfx for making my life easier *****

They have cracked the code on the file, and have made my life a lot easier. Thanks again to the both of you for thinking of me.

And, thank you all for keeping me excited throughout the process. I felt like a star!

Without further a due, here are the direct links to the files:

hotfile.com/dl/50571638/a74e89e/0pt1mu5Channe1.zip.html

depositfiles.com/en/files/qd9nztutl

megaupload.com/?d=CZ3UZJ91

turbobit.net/tayfv43r43m1.html

ziddu.com/download/10442459/0pt1mu5Channe1.zip.html

sharingmatrix.com/file/9544215

rapidshare.com/files/402729451/0pt1mu5Channe1.zip.html

zshare.net/download/776276818fa2cd11/

filefactory.com/file/b23g059/n/0pt1mu5Channe1.zip

sendspace.com/file/zkr8bv

mediafire.com/?i3kmyynmj2k

megashare.com/2261332

www6.zippyshare.com/v/97461933/file.html

2shared.com/file/t-G9rQrK/0pt1mu5Channe1.html

x7.to/pg0x8g

easy-share.com/1911100780/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip

badongo.com/file/23520027

netload.in/dateiG8fdae429l.htm

load.to/9s1wK6zuwV/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip

storage.to/get/07CbtQ0e/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip

filefront.com/16864635/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip/

sharebase.to/1,JW9vHUHMCb.html

uploadbox.com/files/9b8f979af2

freakshare.net/files/aqwhk15i/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip.html

ifile.it/yzwd4ap/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip

ugotfile.com/file/1661175/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip

Some of the sites may require you to type www at the root of the domain. All sites listed above are direct links, you do not have to change any of the spelling in the links.

Enjoy!

What a glorious example of human behaviour - fear and greed in action. Nothing to do with technical analysis but everything to do with people wanting into something for free and fearful of missing out. (I accept I was caught up in it too).... All credit to Craven for the deed but I'd suggest this 'strategy' is not going to make anybody go out and buy a yacht any time soon (or ever).

There's a lesson in this for those who want to heed it.

What a glorious example of human behaviour - fear and greed in action. Nothing to do with technical analysis but everything to do with people wanting into something for free and fearful of missing out. (I accept I was caught up in it too).... All credit to Craven for the deed but I'd suggest this 'strategy' is not going to make anybody go out and buy a yacht any time soon (or ever).

There's a lesson in this for those who want to heed it.

I do thank craven for sharing anyway. I haven't checked it for a long time back but from what I've seen I'm afraid I have to second your thoughts, JimJamBonks...

I've looked at the recent setups and agree with JimJamBonks too. Thanks go to Craven for sharing anyway. Even though the system in its original format appears to be a non-starter in current market conditions, the channel breakout concept may be new to others and may help lead them to develop their own profitable variants.

We don't need to check the system a long time back. If it's not working now, then it's not worth trading IMHO.

The system could well be nicely net profitable over a year, like many other systems. However, very few traders will have enough trust in a system to accept substantial runs of losses over days or even weeks in the expectation of making it all back and more later.

Hi all,

Thanks for waiting patiently.

My apologies to those I sent the email out to that still haven't received it yet. I believe it is a gmail issue.

pupuobinski and soundfx were kind enough to help me out so that I don't have to keep replying to independent requests.

I have posted links on a thread that is yet to be accepted by the fabulous Moderators of this forum, which include direct links to the file, so you don't have to lose your shirt over waiting for me to reply.

So... sit tight, wait for the links to appear, and remember to scroll back on this page to see the post.

I need to take off, so I wish everyone a wonderful day! Talk again later.

So, here is the 'package' without the need for pdf password. Yes the PDF quality is crappy but the original was crappy too... Make up your own minds. I'd rather spend $199 dollars on broken glass to shove up my arse - but that's just my opinion.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wkwtqdywewr 

ps - Thanks to Craven. Despite my negative remarks I fully appreciate the lengths you went to...

Edited by JimJamBonks

Well like I said many posts back it's not working. It may have worked at one time. I am sure the part that worked the best was selling it lol.

However all these systems and indicators etc sink in to us slowly and more slowly for others. The point is nothing really goes to waste here. The more you allow to sink in your brain the better trader you may become. Sometimes you can learn more about something if it doesn't work than if it worked.

Happy Pips

Patheway

well..now the file is spread and alot of people have it...its time to upload it to share sites don't you think ...guys!!!

hi craven, I am interested in your item and tried you pm but they don't allow me saying I can send a pm after I post 15 and I have only 11 postings, therefore they didn't allowed pm you. New World Order or what? I never heard that non-sense before.

How can we contact each other without asking for permission others?

Thanks Hermes

I see that the post has note appeared on the thread yet.

Try this link:

mirrorcreator.com/files/1Q1EFURY/0pt1mu5Channe1_2.zip_links

I have to head back out, so I won't be able to reply to everyone's messages now, hope you understand.

Ok, let me try this again. It seems the post has not appeared on the thread yet.

Try these links below:

mirrorcreator [ dot ] com/files/1Q1EFURY/0pt1mu5Channe1_2.zip_links

mirrorcreator [ dot ] com/files/0WTRZC9D/0pt1mu5Channe1_1.zip_links

I'm running late, have to head back out, don't have time to read through all your messages right now, but I will spend some time reading them + reply when I get back.