(REQ Plz) Simple Take Profit EA based on Bollinger Bands

Sorry Kenny for the late reply, I've just been soo damn tired from work, i think i would've done close to 80 hrs at work we are soo busy and I'm just managing to type this message and I'm off to bed.

Now the MA indicator......Benny, I hope you gonna like this.....I have combined your request into 1 arrow that provides the same info.

Kenny I'm loving the dashboard and expert, you've completed everything I've asked for and more and I'm very much humbled by your Generosity and knowledge.

10/10 Mate

Benny3

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that be a standard 5,3,3 Stoch and do both the base line and the signal line have to be above 80/below 20. Is there any significance of the 2 lines relating to each other?

Hi Kenny sorry about that i should've been more specific, the stochastic is 9,3,3 and both lines have to be above the 80 and 20.

The signal lines do not necessarily have to cross just be above or below the overbought and oversold lines.

can't wait for the new updates that kenny has mentioned. btw, i did some visual checking sometimes, and found tat indeed there is not much alerts at a time that fits in the four conditions that i have mentioned earlier. with the addition of stochastic, i have a good feeling it should be good. keep up the hard work kenny and benny! :)

can't wait for the new updates that kenny has mentioned. btw, i did some visual checking sometimes, and found tat indeed there is not much alerts at a time that fits in the four conditions that i have mentioned earlier. with the addition of stochastic, i have a good feeling it should be good. keep up the hard work kenny and benny! :)

will do, let's all work together.

Hi Benny,

I'm sure I can work that in. Unfortunately, its going to take me a while, as I start a training course in the next few days at work. Just bear with me for a couple of weeks and we will get back up to speed. In the meantime, please continue to provide feedback and suggestions and I will try incorporate most of the changes in one big update.

Hi Benny,

I'm sure I can work that in. Unfortunately, its going to take me a while, as I start a training course in the next few days at work. Just bear with me for a couple of weeks and we will get back up to speed. In the meantime, please continue to provide feedback and suggestions and I will try incorporate most of the changes in one big update.

1. Thanks for that Kenny, for me it's mainly the option to have half taken or not at the center BB.

2. Maybe having a bit more partial closing options, for example having the EA automatically close out whatever % you want depending on your take profit.

3. Being able to drag the stoploss and take profit.

Thanks Kenny

Edited by benny3

OK lads, here is my contribution, only been using it this week but it seems to be a definite help getting a higher probability trade.

I know 1 week is Jack s*** but it could kick start some of you creative people out there.

I have an alarm when price hits BB plus an alarm when Stock reaches 20 or 80.

I also like to see Dynamic Zone Stock and DZ RSI in OB-OS as well.

http://content.screencast.com/users/porseguro/folders/Default/media/df0c7e77-56e4-44e0-84fd-262c9441bbcf/INDO_1.png

Hi there,

May I ask you to upload the EA please, I have gone through the messages but I would like the latest

version if possible.

Thanks a lot. great work dear friends.

blueocean

http://www.multiupload.com/VBXS7ITTS6

Hi Benny,

Here is the mod where you can have up to 30 pairs. I will do the other mods in the coming weeks as they are a little more complex.

Remember that, to load your currency pairs, you should first ensure that only the ones you want displayed are shown in the market watch window. You will then need to setup the CSV file again. Before you do that, be sure to delete the old file first. The file is located in your \experts\files folder and is called "Broker_Name_My_Dashboard.csv". Once again, Your _Broker Name gets replaced by whatever broker you are with. In my case the file is called "JadeFX_My_Dashboard"

Delete this xxx_My_Dashboard file. Load the indicator. You will get an alert telling you to modify the file to select the currencies you wish to display. If you have set the currencies up in the market watch window, ignore the instruction to modify the file. Also ignore any indications on the chart. Remove the indicator and reload it and it should start to display all the currencies you selected.

Hi Kenny is it ok if I can have the dashboard horizontal rather than vertical please,it's just that i can't see all of the currencies when i trade from my HTC Touch pro 2 cell phone. cheers

But if its a hasle don't worry about it. Thanks Kenny

Or maybe abit more compact

http://oi55.tinypic.com/mi1gdk.jpg

http://oi55.tinypic.com/fdgbyf.jpg

Edited by benny3

Here's why i love this Dashboard of Kenny's.

1st thing i look for is retracements in the dashboard as you can see in this picture, there's no need to flick through charts and stuff, if there's an arrow pointing up and a -1/-9 i'm interested in this. Then that's the chart I open. Hope this helps Guys.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2vam4ah.jpg

Good news guys,

I had a little time available, so here is the dashboard with the stochastics filter. It is standard 9,3,3 using EMA with low/high price field parameters.

http://www.multiupload.com/3IVCNBP98S

The MA arrow only has color when the stoch is at or above 80 or below 20. Otherwise it is grey in color. The color of the arrow is still ONLY related to the PA relative to the 2 moving averages and only gets color when the stoch is overbought or oversold. The color of the arrow does not say anything about the stoch other than the fact that it outside of the 20 -80 range, so for example, it is up to you to manually check that the Price is overbought if you wish to go short.

Also spread is now displayed in brackets next to the currency pair.

Enjoy.

Edited by kennyhubbard