I got NINJATRADER 6.5.1000.15 full crack version HERE

fxuser1

web server root

how do I find or get to the web server root and change the value for the credits, new to all this and would appreciate the help. :-/

Thank You

PS

When I start ninja I get a message saying "Server is not running in EST Timezone. Please adjust before proceeding"

Edited by ptop

• 2 months later...

howdy dk1aussie

Thanks for the detailed view of getting it up and running in Windows 7 64 bit.

I initially had a lot of issues with Baby Web not connecting to port 80, so changed it to 81 and then it was fine at first. I loaded NT and all appeared well, but now it is telling me the license key is invalid. I uninstalled NT and removed all references to it from the registry and found I had to reset Baby Web to port 80. It is now loading correctly.

The only thing not working is that I am with PFG Best. I believe Ninja released an API that gets installed to use PFG Best with NT. I am unable to find PFG Best in the list of providrrs and I think it is because the API is not loading. I am assuming it possibly calls to the NT website, but is naturally blocked. It would normally be running when NT is started, but on checking Task Manager, it is not running.

Does anyone have experience with using APIs and Baby Web to get me up and running?

I also get the "Server is not running in EST Timezone. Please adjust before proceeding" message, but it may be that no server is yet configured

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I was using cracked version of NT 6.5.1000.14; when one fine morning I installed ServicePack 1 for windows 7. I unistalled NT, reinstalled, but of no use. I googled and found that SP1 uninstallation should solve the problem. Did that.

But got a new problem. When I install NT again with registration key as "@REG" (without quotes), I get an "Invalid License" error. I used different type of installers so that complete trace of NT is removed, but of no use.

Can somebody please suggest how could I get a working copy of NT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i would like to ask for help on the startup of the nt6.5

i have installed nt6.5

setup the iis with the hostfile

&made sure the nt website and support website is shown as iis page

copied&create the folders as stated.

Now im stuck at the starting of nt6.5 with 'Server is not running in EST Timezone. Please adjust before proceeding'

i see as quoted on #27 'it may be that no server is yet configured' how do i do that?

Im not sure what to do next, can anyone kindly help me with this?

thanks in advance.