ProIndicator

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I agree the name of the thread is problably incorrect, but the indicators look very interesting give them a look, Thanks!

As i googled with keyword " files:proindicators" i got the following link in 4shared. Will it be useful to you? Kindly check it out.

http://[email protected]/file/105008364/7636edd/EOT_Pro_Indicators_for_Ninjatr.html

Regards

Saivenkat

These are not the indicators from proindicators [ dot ] com.

As i googled with keyword " files:proindicators" i got the following link in 4shared. Will it be useful to you? Kindly check it out.

http://[email protected]/file/105008364/7636edd/EOT_Pro_Indicators_for_Ninjatr.html

Regards

Saivenkat

Sweetheart, if I knew or had the links, they would've been posted here already. ;)

@ Craven,

Please upload the correct link for proindicators if you have. Sorry for quoting wrong link.

Regards

Saivenkat

• 2 weeks later...

Already purchased!

I purchased this one a few hours ago, so I wouldn't waste my money and buy it. I am waiting for the seller to send me the indy, will post as soon as I receive it.

If you want to be a good sport, the Precisi0n Entry 1dentifier set would be a nice find. But, of course no pressure. :((

I will buy the trend reversal identifier , then will share for education