Tortoise 2.1 EA

A reply from developer about lot sizing.

Dear Jason

It seems that you are talking about our Tortoise 2.1 Expert Advisor. In this

EA there are many parameter to control the risk. You can set the Max

increase level of the lots and also max DD.

As you said we haven't refund policy. I think Myfxbook.com is the safest MT4

statement publisher. Because they verify all of the trades by checking the

account history. When you open an account there, they ask you to enter your

account investor password and if you don't they won't verify your trades.

I think it's better that you make sure about this issue. If I send you the

investor password, after that I should change it and then I have to change

my Myfxbook.com account setting too.

After all of these if you still want the investor password, kindly send us

your request again.

Best Regards

MQLHome Group

EA uses martingale strategy ... steps 30 pips ... this is guaranteed to blow your account with any big moves .... you will get good results with recent market activity however if was running few weeks back when EUR/USD went for a ride on the drop-zone would have certainly blown your account. ...

EA uses martingale strategy ... steps 30 pips ... this is guaranteed to blow your account with any big moves .... you will get good results with recent market activity however if was running few weeks back when EUR/USD went for a ride on the drop-zone would have certainly blown your account. ...

Have you log in to their account using the Investor Password to see their statement? What makes you so sure that running the EA for the past few weeks will have our account blown? Are you well versed in their strategy used? Please share if you know.

What do you mean "Steps 30 pips"?

Saw the statement on their website that it does not open multiple trades at the same time. The next trade is open only after the previous has been closed.

Please share the EA if you have it. Thanks.

Edited by JasonKwok

They provided me with the Investor Password, with 15 mins grace only, and I managed to log in and save their account statement.

Among all the EA sellers that I've approached, they are the only seller who is willing to provide Investor Password to their MT4 account.

hxxp://[email protected]/file/Wg_uv01a/Tortoise.html

Please share if you got the EA. Thanks.

I'm monitoring this EA too. Have to admit it's the safest martingale I've ever seen. In fact it's not martingale at all, only doubles the lots with every wrong trade. It's a very interesting concept and I consider buying this EA in the near future. The developers are very knowledgeable and polite and as we saw they even provided investor's pass which is very unlikely to see these days. No marketing, no fake statements. I rarely buy an EA because of the scam problem but this one is worth it I believe.
forexmacc.mt4live.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...