New Free FX Robot

caharr,

The robot is rubbish and the Rita Lasker site is just fishing for a stack of e-mail addresses to plug her next wonder EA which will cost you ;)

Here are some comments I spotted elsewhere:

"Hi, that robots it's only a joke.

It's only a fishing for email address.

After that it's copyrighted from :

#property copyright "Copyright © 2009, EarnForex.com"

#property link "http://www.earnforex.com"

It's a loss machine, randomly it send orders without error 130 or 138, the equity line is terrible.

It try to open orders with stupid open price, buy or sell doesn't matter, the open price is the same.

l_price_44 = Open[0];

l_ticket_4 = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, l_price_44, 10, l_price_44 - StopLoss * g_point_128, l_price_44 + (TakeProfit + 3.0) * g_point_128, "73_Sys", 16384, 0, LawnGreen);

and for sell the price is the same :

l_ticket_4 = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, Lots, l_price_44, 10, l_price_44 + StopLoss * g_point_128, l_price_44 - TakeProfit * g_point_128, "73_Sys", 16384, 0, Red);"

"All true, I had to normalize double and change the stop-loss from 9 to 15 to avoid error 130 for my broker and it failed in back-test like straight down for this year. Good thing I downloaded without giving my email."

There's no such thing as free lunch as they say lol.