Forex Samurai

I'm not liking the looks of this trade. I really don't understand what made them double up on it again. I'm not at a risk of 20% because of them doubling up their lot sizes. Do they really have 2 trades open at 4 lots each? I really wish I could see their stats. I email a request for it, but didn't get an answer.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO what do you recommend Sauber? Keep the trading or close one?? :)

maybe this guy is a genius to risk almost 20% of the account on thoose trades. I do not know on what's his analysis is based now but this trades put me in doubt because today i purchased 3 mounth VDS ( Virtual Dedicated Server) service for this system with Hiper V Win Server 1998. Pipacholic request an answer from them and i`m realy courios what will they say. From my poin of view maybe i may have taken this trede setup based on my technical analyses but not with that volume with 110SL ans scaled 2 times - 2 lots. That`s insanity. Maybe that risk is part of the whole game.. but i saw the first FXDD statement and he didn`t risk that much at the begining.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/415/samurai.jpg

]

Edited by Sauber

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1430/dailye.jpg

euro staged a breakout and closed over red support and over my hand-drawn pivot level. We can’t ignore a move like this. My Chande and Momentum indicators say there is more upside to come soo with a little bit luck thosee trades will become profitable.. or not

Edited by Sauber

noone is worried by this trade ?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9059/scary1.jpg

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9967/scary2d.jpg

This had a potential 1200 pips loss and with a lot size of .5 this is nothing less than a potential 6000$ loss... I dont know what was the size of the account at the time but would you hold a position going wrong for so long if you have a proper management system ?

you can set the expert for a maximum 100 pips sl or 110

noone is worried by this trade ?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9059/scary1.jpg

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9967/scary2d.jpg

This had a potential 1200 pips loss and with a lot size of .5 this is nothing less than a potential 6000$ loss... I dont know what was the size of the account at the time but would you hold a position going wrong for so long if you have a proper management system ?

that's why most trader loose, because just 1 or 2 loss their loosing their faith about their trading system, thank God, there is a system that eliminated this physiology, we must trust our system and let it run it self, and we must admit no one can guess 100% of the future. (remember they said they have 1 month loosing on 17 month trading). For me, we can judge this system about a year, like other business does, you cannot judge just 1 day performance. sory my english so bad
4051fx.blogspot.com

that's why most trader loose, because just 1 or 2 loss their loosing their faith about their trading system, thank God, there is a system that eliminated this physiology, we must trust our system and let it run it self, and we must admit no one can guess 100% of the future. (remember they said they have 1 month loosing on 17 month trading). For me, we can judge this system about a year, like other business does, you cannot judge just 1 day performance. sory my english so bad

I agree to a certain extent, and you do have to trust that you purchased the right product, But I don't believe in following blindly. That is dangerous.

It is kind of like trusting your children, but you still keep a really close eye on them. And reel them in if you have to.

The real problem with this kind of trading is that you don't understand their logic because you don't know what they use to make their decisions.

And in that sense it is following blindly.

he may cut the losses short too. I closed these out manually Friday taking a 32 pip loss for both trades (16 each) not too bad only after seeing the lot size on these. I will either regret this or be thankful when I see what happens with these trades.

On another forum someone spoke to admin and he said they are working on a new trade copier that will let you fix the lots so hope this comes out soon

the answer

"HI Ali,

trades like these are really rare.

But we take it only we get very strong confirmation - closes above strong levels on daily and weekly charts.

We made such trades before and take these trades now.

We can't be right all the time of course but when we see really strong probability why not to risk more?

don't worry just use 1.0 multiplier and all will be fine. We can get DD 20-30 % but we made 40% for June only.

I know it could seems scary but this is how we trade.

best regards

Sam

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: XVX-766010

Department: TheForexSamurai

Priority: Urgent

"

WHAT AN ANSWERRRRR!!!! UNBELIVABLE! i thinking what will say all the people that start to use the fx samurai from friday and probably will lose 20% of his account.

PS: update.. they closed both positions with -1080 EUR ( @-55 pips)

@pipacholic u took these trades?

Edited by Sauber

Yes Sauber, I had those 2 trades and took the losses on both. The hardest part is not knowing thier logic behind it.

It wiped out all the earnings they had made and more. On the other side, if the trades were still open, it had not hit the Stoploss yet.

So after all that, I don't know what made him close the trades.

the past results is not a guaranty for the future... that`s for shure. I think they should open every time they touch the target another account because they took these trades based on pshihological factors and also based on their last mounth gain soo for the new commers is not good. i hope they will improuve something soon. Edited by Sauber

great news, we can use fix lot:

Some members have asked for an Adjustable Lot Size feature to be

added to use with our signals. "If you don't like our money management,

you can specify your own fixed lotsize in this setting."

4051fx.blogspot.com

LOl I love it when these guys make excuses for something that happens with everyone. Get real this is Forex and it is not and never will be a exact science.

which means you really need to use a bit of common sense now and then even if it is a purely mechanical system . This is what we call the Art of Forex trading and without it you will just be another trader winning and losing the same as every one else. Yes I am taking Art lessons lol

Hope it goes better if you stay with this guy..

Patheway

I have this same trade sending software. My friend developed it and it is not that great. If a trade is already open on the server and you just now add the EA to your chart you will enter the trade immediately and this is why I know it is same trade sending software. It is secure but it is slow and has bugs in it.