[REQ]Forex Galactico

Few issues with this by looking at the reports they show on their website. When a developer shows individual month reports it becomes very suspicious that something has been messed around with. Why not show at least several continuous years? Looking at the 30%+ draws month after month.. could you stomach that when starting to trade this EA on your account? I venture to say that all the red circling, underlying they have on those reports make for a good marketing strategy good for the seller not the buyer.

Cheers

Guest james_phuc28

Hello everybody,

This creator has one sales and 2 upsells with price at: 97 usd + 77 usd + 67 usd = 241 usd.

I hate the way many sellers of EAs or Indicators have tried to sell to the buyers. But one thing safe is that these products are through Clickbank with 60-day money back guarantee.

If anybody can buy all these, share here, and some genius try to remove all restrictions, and then, ask for full refund, it is very good. Hihi.

I have bought into many crap EAs so far, and asked for refund many times. So, Clickbank has refused my card.

If anybody still can buy without clickbank's rejection, please buy and share them here.

Thanks a lot

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...