Share with us your BEST NON - REPAINTING INDICATOR !!

Guest fxprofits

hy guys!

http://[email protected]/file/95ZDkbNn/Fx_Sensor_I.html

This is one of my favorits and it does'nt repaint.

Unfortunetly it does'nt alert too. :C could you upgrade this? I'd be pleased!

Thanks!

Andre

Thanks for Sharing, Fx_Sensor_I . But then when i checked it with Stoch Histogram (14,3,3) it looks nearly the same. Stoch histogram indicator that i use also do not repaint, and also do not give alert signals.

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/5020/97612080.png

Regards

Saivenkat

The link to 4xpredictor is somewhere in the thread. I've used it and often it is right, but not knowing how it calculates its decisions and not really knowing exactly how to use it (unless you just follow it blindly) I find it hard to use. It has a handy feature though of telling you what percentage of people are buying or selling, even though it doesn't make sense as it gives different values for different timeframes..

anyone?

4xpredictor: can anyone give their feedback on this indicator? does everyone like it and what has their success been?

is this indicator the same as found here? http://www.4xfx.biz/catalog/item/4173092/5299617.htm

thank you,

I dont know if it is the same, as the one below.

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/IZoaibLn/4X-PREDICTOR-M.html

The above link was posted in this forum by modial, i just copy pasted the link here.

thank you for the reply maybe. it would be great if we could get the manual or something explaining what it does and how it does it. it seems really difficult to understand how significant these numbers are w/out the manual. can ANYONE help at this front?

The link to 4xpredictor is somewhere in the thread. I've used it and often it is right, but not knowing how it calculates its decisions and not really knowing exactly how to use it (unless you just follow it blindly) I find it hard to use. It has a handy feature though of telling you what percentage of people are buying or selling, even though it doesn't make sense as it gives different values for different timeframes..

thank you for the reply maybe. it would be great if we could get the manual or something explaining what it does and how it does it. it seems really difficult to understand how significant these numbers are w/out the manual. can ANYONE help at this front?

I searched in 4shared for manual, but it lead to 7 links for 4xpredictor, and i tested all the seven to see if it contains any instructions, of which only one file has some kind of instructions given on note pad, and i have pasted the link is here..

h**p://[email protected]/get/rNpu6-PT/4x-predictor-m.html

rules :

WHEN RED TREND APPEARS, A PREDICTION % LEVEL IS GIVEN TO ENTER THE SHORT TRADE

WHEN YELLOW APPEARS , IT MEANS CAUTION AND POSSIBLE REVERSAL MAY TAKE PLACE

WHEN GREEN APPEARS, A PREDICTION % LEVEL IS GIVEN TO ENTER THE LONG TRADE

I hope this may help you a bit friend.

Regards

Saivenkat

Just few Only Indicator does not repaint...(search on Google and from past experience)...

- Fisher Original Indicator

- Center of Gravity (COG)

- MindHero for Arrows Indicator

And some few that i forgot............

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

• 6 months later...

Not disappointing for scalping.

http://www.4*shared.com/get/_H_Dn71R/TDI.html

ca u please upload the TDI or link where i can get it

I saw TDI her in Forum a hundred times. But now.....Nothing! Could you please share it?

• 4 months later...
Just few Only Indicator does not repaint...(search on Google and from past experience)...

- Fisher Original Indicator

- Center of Gravity (COG)

- MindHero for Arrows Indicator

And some few that i forgot............

do you remember other indicator which doesnt repaint??