(REQ) Forex Executive

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video shows us it's a black box coin toss.

A breakout system that, reading between the lines, would seem to be based on pattern recognition. (Maybe !)

I'd be interested to know what's under the hood of the indi. (not the limo)

TS

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

I just bought Forex Executive software today. I will update it on a download link for you to download tonight.

Actually, it is a signal alert indicator that provides you with a Buy stop or Sell stop with stop loss.

This indicator has DLL file. So, we will need to crack and remove all restrictions before we can use it.

The creator also sold an EA based on his Forex Executive software, but I did not buy it.

But I will provide the link if anyone is interested in buying it. It is 77USD, and has 60-day money back guaranteed by clickbank. So, buy it, and if not good, ask for refund. That's it.

James

Guest james_phuc28

Hi all,

I finally could upload the link for Forex Executive software in the following link:

http://www.multiupload.com/E7FZDMLEJG

Enjoy, and report your results when using this software. Use it on h1, h4, or Daily for more reliable signals (according to creator).

Here is the link to purchase his EA which trades automatically based on his software if anyone is interested in buying and trying: http://xxx.forexexecutive.com/apa2.htm

Please buy it and share.

Do not forget to crack and remove all restrictions of DLL file of Forex Executive software, and post the workable one here.

James

The educated indicator works, haven't had any alerts to verify but loaded fine.

As for EA I would not expect anything as he shows only cherry picked trades with long candles and on backtests only. Also, did you guys see how much the guy made in review video as mine stopped right before he scrolled to the profit/loss area?

Hi FXEASY5,

I put the educated indicator on my chart but nothing appeared... does it work ok for you ?

Thanks

I have put the original dll into the libraries folder as I got error messages.

After that the yellow chart-text appeared. The only strange thing is, that entries, SL and TP is displayed as 0.0000

I guess we need to let it run until the next signals will show up.

@testttt,

you are the man ... Thank you very much for your help.

Now we have a working version.

Works in visual backtests too ( on M5 no signals, but on H1 there are signals , I did not test other timeframes yet ).

@all

The educated version needs no dll.

Edited by fxeasy5

hyperdimension,

It looks like backtests, because in account history you will never see balance on the right they way it was shown on the website. Balance always remains at the bottom of the "account history" tab in mt4. If you have doubts just check it yourself, and you will see that the screen shot from the website looks like a strategy tester window. Also, any thoughts why it has only 100% winning trades, as in the review from other guy it was hardly that?