(req) greatest forex robot

that's great job my friend...

so what in the end from result?

is it good?

if you would you can post in here...

this is the first thread that discuss the GFR...

thanks for all my friend :D

No problem Rey,

I will update after a week of forward testing. My broker is Insta Forex and my settings are 23-7 manual suggest 23-1 but when I backtest I found additional hrs gave better results. acct is up $ 145.00 in two days started with $300. Very impressive results so far. Alot better than backtest.

EzBuiness

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem Rey,

I will update after a week of forward testing. My broker is Insta Forex and my settings are 23-7 manual suggest 23-1 but when I backtest I found additional hrs gave better results. acct is up $ 145.00 in two days started with $300. Very impressive results so far. Alot better than backtest.

EzBuiness

Thanks again

could you provide us please(i have too instatrader demo)

your additional settings for this EA:

target profit

cek

Bye

Thanks again

could you provide us please(i have too instatrader demo)

your additional settings for this EA:

target profit

cek

Bye

Ok I have tested the EA for a full week with three brokers:

FXDD: CEK 5000, start 23, stop 2, tp 4, Beg bal $100 ending bal $105.40 no open trades. CEK is set to conservative low risk.

Insta Forex: CEK 200, start 23, stop 7, tp 4, Beg bal $100 ending $87.31, Current Draw Down $7.85

FigFx: CEK 2000, start 22, stop 7, tp 4, Beg bal $300 ending $623.57, Current Draw Down $ 71.90

all other settings not specified set to default.

I will leave these same settings for one more week then I might lower the stop time by 2hrs as I can see the only losing trades happen in the last couple hrs. I will update next week on all three brokers.

EzBusiness

No problem Rey,

EzBuiness

nice job bro :D

is that your setting is default as same as manual said?

can you post the result of forward test with screen shoot too my friend?

it will make all people in these thread amazed :D

cheers :D

Your Welcome San,

This Ea looks very promising from where im standing. It definately working better than the backtest. I am also looking forward to the results next week.

EzBusiness

EzBusiness, for most reliable BT you should use Alpari ru platform. There is NO other MT4 platform got more reliable history in ALL fx world for the time being. Just make sure to get it from here: alpari-forex.com

There are some other tryings with tick data form dukas and others (and converting to mt4 history) but they are NOT reliable - there are big holes in the data.

EzBusiness, for most reliable BT you should use Alpari ru platform. There is NO other MT4 platform got more reliable history in ALL fx world for the time being. Just make sure to get it from here: alpari-forex.com

There are some other tryings with tick data form dukas and others (and converting to mt4 history) but they are NOT reliable - there are big holes in the data.

Thank You Musketeer,

I will download platform and use for backtesting, I'm sure it will work better than other platforms since they are not too reliable.

Regards

EzBusiness

nice job bro :D

is that your setting is default as same as manual said?

can you post the result of forward test with screen shoot too my friend?

it will make all people in these thread amazed :D

cheers :D

Hey Rey,

First let me start off by correcting myself, The broker I am using with the results posted here is FigFx not Insta Forex. I am also testing Insta Forex but results are not as good as FigFx as you can see on my latest resulst update. I will update live results for all three Brokers I am forward testing.

Hey Rey,

First let me start off by correcting myself, The broker I am using with the results posted here is FigFx not Insta Forex. I am also testing Insta Forex but results are not as good as FigFx as you can see on my latest resulst update. I will update live results for all three Brokers I am forward testing.

The problem with FIGFX is that they have excellent spreads on major pairs : 1.

But regarding their scalping policies, i don't think they will allow you to trade with this EA LIVE, because it's very similar to indrafxscalping (usdcad too with almost same hours and same strategy) who is banned with FIGFX :-?

http://www.figfx.com/forex-trading/scalping-policies

They don't allow full scalping, your account will be banned, with no refunds.:(

At this time i'm using instaforex since two days with GFR (demo)

spread usdcad and usdchf fixed 3

TF M15

SL 15 and TP 6

Hours 23 and 7

cek 600 usdcad and 850 usdchf

account grow to 487$, 47$ profit

lot 0.72 usdcad

lot 0.58 usdchf

24 trades, 23 winners 1 SL (-8.87)

I will continue next week with these settings (thanks Ezbusiness)

If we can find broker with 2 pips spread or less, the results would be better of course

Edited by didier

The problem with FIGFX is that they have excellent spreads on major pairs : 1.

But regarding their scalping policies, i don't think they will allow you to trade with this EA LIVE, because it's very similar to indrafxscalping (usdcad too with almost same hours and same strategy) who is banned with FIGFX :-?

http://www.figfx.com/forex-trading/scalping-policies

They don't allow full scalping, your account will be banned, with no refunds.:(

At this time i'm using instaforex since two days with GFR (demo)

spread usdcad and usdchf fixed 3

TF M15

SL 15 and TP 6

Hours 23 and 7

cek 600 usdcad and 850 usdchf

account grow to 487$, 47$ profit

lot 0.72 usdcad

lot 0.58 usdchf

24 trades, 23 winners 1 SL (-8.87)

I will continue next week with these settings (thanks Ezbusiness)

If we can find broker with 2 pips spread or less, the results would be better of course

Hello Didier,

Thanks for the useful info on figfx, I have been scalping with them for about a yr now without any problems but after reading there scalping policies I will send them a request to review my acct and tell me if I am withing their policy. I was surprised to find FapTurbo and Shocker were banned since they don't abuse the system or cheat. I guess I will find out what they tell me.

Regards

EzBusiness

Hello Didier,

Thanks for the useful info on figfx, I have been scalping with them for about a yr now without any problems but after reading there scalping policies I will send them a request to review my acct and tell me if I am withing their policy. I was surprised to find FapTurbo and Shocker were banned since they don't abuse the system or cheat. I guess I will find out what they tell me.

Regards

EzBusiness

Thanks to keep us informed EzBusiness, figfx could be an appropriate broker for GFR ! [-O<

Hello Didier,

Regards

EzBusiness

do withdrawal first...

Hello Didier,

Regards

EzBusiness

EzBusiness,

What have been your results this week?

EzBusiness,

What have been your results this week?

Figfx profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$912.58 open 22 close 5

Insta Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-69.92 open 23 close 5

FXDD Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-5.48 open 23 close 2

Just for further insight; I been trying it on my live figfx acct on and off and it doesn't quite trades as on demo, it trades alot less but I dont have enough info to determine if it is profitable on live acct yet.

ExBusiness

Figfx profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$912.58 open 22 close 5

Insta Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-69.92 open 23 close 5

FXDD Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-5.48 open 23 close 2

Just for further insight; I been trying it on my live figfx acct on and off and it doesn't quite trades as on demo, it trades alot less but I dont have enough info to determine if it is profitable on live acct yet.

ExBusiness

And SL 7 and TP 4?

Guys thanks for the great thread here, keep it cool as always and meanwhile have you guys heard of an EA claimed to be a MAGICAL FOREX ROBOT from this same scammer Dominic here is the web link ..............

http://www.magicfxrobot.com

Anyway guys I will purchase this crap reason are this...........

I see 20traders willing to gather 2000$ for the EA and they have done so, so now tomorrow I will send the money to Mr Dominic what I need is a very good programmer that can kill the protection of Mr scammer away and we share for all in this our greatest bigger and unbeatable forum. I will really appreciate any of our great programmer here that is willing to work on it to contact me so that I can share it for all.

Thanks

Happy pipin