(req) greatest forex robot

Hello every one :D

is anyone have ea from www.greatestforexrobot.com? the owner claim that ea can made 500% in month!

hemn...sounds good to be true...:D

and they have some proof in myfxbook

check this out:

[spoiler=GFR]www.myfxbook.com/members/greatestforex/gfr/34082

please share this ea kudos...

and million thanks for the kudos.....:D

sorry for my poor english :D

###__UPDATE__###

After i got this ea and this thread turn into Reviews :D

here for the ea

[spoiler=download]http://[email protected]/file/8XQHjYZC/GFR.html

change @=a , 3=e , 0=o :P

this is the last update :D

this is new Greatest Robot Ultimate bro...

chek this out...

[spoiler=GRU]http://[email protected]/file/73HfeTIk/GRU_ECN.html

change @=a , 3=e , 0=o :P

don't forget to say thanks!

Cheers... :D

Edited by rey_shooter

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 Never trust and myfxbook.com reports that have the open/closed trades set to private. These people are hiding something they dont want you to see. #2 to make that kind of return one has to take some crazy risks which can crash the account just as easily.

#3 The EA is more than likely martingdale.

the EA is a martingale. keep an eye on it and if there's a euro correction it very well might bust it up.

i dont mind open trade being private, if they are longer term trades they dont want people to copy them. but closed trades makes me suss.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

The EA looks good, so long as you withdraw your deposit before the account blows up. I like how the author only used a deposit of $100 to show that the EA can work on a low account deposit. Because I am a full time student, with no part time job, I think this EA would be suitable for me because it would allow me to start with only $100.

#1 Never trust and myfxbook.com reports that have the open/closed trades set to private. These people are hiding something they dont want you to see. #2 to make that kind of return one has to take some crazy risks which can crash the account just as easily.

#3 The EA is more than likely martingdale.

yeah, that's right :D ,the author is likely to hiding something... and it can be sure, the hiding part is the worst result from the robot.and the robot like it just make account blow up like a time bomb :D

the EA is a martingale. keep an eye on it and if there's a euro correction it very well might bust it up.

i dont mind open trade being private, if they are longer term trades they dont want people to copy them. but closed trades makes me suss.

yeah that is martingale EA...and that will blowup an account in a months even a week :D and i have never seen martingale ea that can passing over 1 year :D

The next EA which will never make profit on live account. Aiming for 1-3 pips profit gets killed by broker slippage, order delay and requotes....

i absolutely agreed with you :D , and most broker will not allow ea like this :D

The EA looks good, so long as you withdraw your deposit before the account blows up. I like how the author only used a deposit of $100 to show that the EA can work on a low account deposit. Because I am a full time student, with no part time job, I think this EA would be suitable for me because it would allow me to start with only $100.

yeah, but most people more gladly if seen them account is grown,and that makes most people doze,before they become conscious that account is blowup in the end...

sory for all of you guys,cause my poor english :D

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know why and how did you decide that it's martinagale. What I see from open trades it does not double lots and it has very tight SL. It's an ineresting EA.

yeah...very interesting ea :D

do you kindly to share it with us :D

Hummmmm, I suspect, by comments from its website

this is another version of Genius!!!

this is not genius ea..but it just another scalper i think :D

I believe he's using GCG and probably because the account is too small they leave him trade.

maybe...but if he using GCG, why him account still active until now?

I thinks it's not martingale EA. maybe it's scalper, martingle won't survive with just only $170 since March

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/greatestforex/gfr-real/33100

Yes,it's not martingale, it's scalper. I have the original, till now it's perform well. If anyone want this EA, i will share with a half price. just email me : roboman33(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)id. thanks

Edited by roboman

Yes,it's not martingale, it's scalper. I have the original, till now it's perform well. If anyone want this EA, i will share with a half price. just email me : roboman33(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)id. thanks

Selling? In Indo Investasi? You are wrong here. Go somewhere else.

Raw

Friend, you're in the wrong place.

In this wonderful forum, the concept is to share, so do not want to sell their products ...

SHARE WITH ALL!!

Real Account Statement : greatreal(dot)mt4stats(dot)com

For buy with a half price, please email me : roboman33(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)id

Thanks.

If it's so great, why would you want to sell? Unless you're the developer...than it all makes sense.

S.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

The greatest Forex robot is robot on freerobot2010.com for Meta Trader 4. I use it 3 week and very happy. In can raise my income and I bought xbox to my son. I'm glad and recomend this robot to all. (It's just post for this theme, not advertisment)

absolutely different.