Lindencourt FX System - 5 months without lose

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I am not against this system but I am still going to remind that this few weeks has been crazy trending days and it is really easy to make money with most of trend following system. But mark my words once the market goes in to ranging days, weeks you will know if this is system is good enough or not. I think this is true test of this or any trend following system.

Guys,

I am not against this system but I am still going to remind that this few weeks has been crazy trending days and it is really easy to make money with most of trend following system. But mark my words once the market goes in to ranging days, weeks you will know if this is system is good enough or not. I think this is true test of this or any trend following system.

agree with u :-)

i had tested this system couple of months ago and even co-responded with the author, I had concluded it works and had even mentioned this in one of the threads which asked for systems which work. However you must follow the scale out strategy as that is key to the systems success. The author himself was in the process of starting out a private fund where he was going to trade this strategy for his clients.

The only problem is staring at the screen every 15mins

this system do work. but i only problem on ranging market. as usual, most system fail when the market is ranging. my question is, base on lindencourt, how do we determine a the market is ranging?

I don't think that it is possible to predict it in any way in order to avoid trading... But there is one solution that I'm testing right now-it is to trade on different timeframes at the same time! You see-it can be both ranging AND trending on different timeframes at the same time - for example if there is a range on 1H timeframe(lets say a range of total 50 pips from top to bottom of that range)-it will be quite difficult to make money that time and most likely you will get alot of fake signals; BUT at the exact same time you will get good signals on lets say 5M/15M timeframe, because a range of 50 pips IS tradable on 5M and even 15M. So why trade one timeframe at the same time when you can trade few?!

Regarding moneymanagement - for example if your total risk per trade is 2%(for example) when you are trading on only one timeframe, then you can divide the risk and use lets say 0.5-1% per trade when trading on 5M TF; add 1% on entry on 15M TF(and try to move the trade that you have entered on 5M tf in break-even); and probably if you want to use 1H chart is to add 0.5-1% more and move the rest of trades in break-even so you are not risking more that actually you initial 2%-as you would risk trading/entering on only one timeframe.

Trading in that way you devide your risks and if you will lose on one timeframe, trading on another will gain profits at the same time and cover your losses... But caraful with MM-you must know that there are usually more signals on lower timeframes(let's say 5M) and therefore you should risk less thading those, and vice versa on higher TF.

Hope that helps.

Edited by staw

I have uploaded the current version as below but it is not quite right yet. It uses a standard CCI filter rather than the smoothed T3 version. There is a part of the logic that I can't understand so when I do I will provide an update. I did try simply using the iCustom command but this failed to work properly.

http://www.4shared.com/file/8cP0k7EU/LindencourtSignal.html

The logic in the previous posted signal file is indeed incorrect fairly significantly (at least, it does not follow the PDF posted here), and the indicator does not show what the signal was in past bars. I am coding another one and will post it here when I finish.

I am fairly confident that this indicator correctly implements the non-discretionary rules for the Lindencourt FX system. However, please learn the actual system before trading this, as it's not completely mechanical.

hxxp://filevo.com/rm6se6eqqxsq.html

The only main configuration option available lets you decide if you want the buy/sell signal to be painted once per signal (default), OR repeated as long as the conditions are true. The signal is reset if price closes on the other side of the 21 EMA (so you could enter a later pullback).

atto, what a great indicator you created!! i hope nobody renames it and sells it on ebay...thank you very much for helping the manual trading system community, i wish i could make indicators for all the good manual systems........nice work....................vince