[REQ] P*H*D M3th0d

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, we'll see how it goes. I will keep everyone in the loop. ;)

I'm really impressed by your determination, craven. My previous post was dictated by the many times that I got burnt both for spending money on crap and losing money for applying the crap rules. So I really wish you and your girlfriend the best of luck on this thing.=D>

on my own opinion, i'll say that both the cheap forex systems and the expensive ones are are all fa-fa-fa-foul. I only get some of them to use them as an experimental specimen in my forex laboratory to enrich my views not to trade with it. The price of particular system does not determine how good it is. Its just the way the maker wants it to be. Almost everybody in this forum can afford this system but nobody wants to spend on it. Why?? Because we all know the truth. The truth is nobody would ever sell his crystal ball. A true forex system worth over half a million dollars
.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Ok, guys, here are some observations: Camarilla levels have been extraordinary accurate practically all the time so far. The accuracy is within 5 pips or so, which is hard to believe (I traded GBP/USD). If it continues like that, the combination of Stealth, Camarilla and RSI(14) indicators can potentially become a source of a good income. All other indicators may be helpful, but not essential. Does anybody have similar experience?

I haven't been trading the system so far because I'd like some more clarification from craven after he's finished with the course if possible. I do know people who swear by cam levels although trading other systems. Anyone else trading it already?

I'm also curious about what Craven is gonna tell us, but probably it won't be something we don't know already. If you can figure out support and resistance accurately, what else do you need to trade?

Hello all,

Thanks for waiting.

After spending a considerable amount of time reviewing and testing this system, I have decided not to take the live trading course.

The reasons being:

1. I understand most of the rules and how they work.

2. It's very simple and we already have all the tools we need (indicators + manual).

3. The cost is questionable. Is it really worth the asking price?

I am having fairly good results with the system already. I believe it takes a little practice, but it will surely build up your trading skills and give you the confidence you need in order to execute your trades smoothly.

It's been a fun two weeks so far. Let's see how well November trading goes with this system.

I will keep you all posted.

LuvU:x

Well, the fact that nobody is posting about it could either mean nobody is trading this system or the ones trading it are not happy about the results. I hope craven or someone else will soon shed more light on it.

I don't agree. Some PREFER to keep low profile/ quiet as this system MIGHT have made them PIPS $$$

Good decision imho.

How about starting a new thread based on your results!

keep on rocking, my friend.

Hello all,

Thanks for waiting.

After spending a considerable amount of time reviewing and testing this system, I have decided not to take the live trading course.

The reasons being:

2. It's very simple and we already have all the tools we need (indicators + manual).

I am having fairly good results with the system already. I believe it takes a little practice, but it will surely build up your trading skills and give you the confidence you need in order to execute your trades smoothly.

It's been a fun two weeks so far. Let's see how well November trading goes with this system.

• 2 months later...

Hello Craven,

Can you please update us on this system and how it is performing.

Thanks

Hello all,

Thanks for waiting.

The reasons being:

Edited by jtrader
typo

Hello Craven, Can you please update us on this system and how it is performing. Thanks

Sorry to say that craven has not been active here for some time. Maybe I should look on his profile...

Update...last post 31th October. I do believe that Craven is a girl... interests are mani-pedis etc.

I echo the hopes of Alright in the post below.

Edited by Freddie
update

Hello Craven,

Can you please update us on this system and how it is performing.

Thanks

Im afraid your request will get no answer. Craven hasn't posted since October. Something must have happened (I hope not bad) to keep him away from this forum. I hope for him he got enough money to buy an island in the Caribbeans and stop trading. :) As for P*H*D, I decided to not waste any more time on it for two reasons: one - some rules were never clear to me, two - it's recommended from a site (cash*master) which has revealed once and for all again what mother of scams it is lately with the Trading El1te affair.

Im afraid your request will get no answer. Craven hasn't posted since October. Something must have happened (I hope not bad) to keep him away from this forum. I hope for him he got enough money to buy an island in the Caribbeans and stop trading. :) As for P*H*D, I decided to not waste any more time on it for two reasons: one - some rules were never clear to me, two - it's recommended from a site (cash*master) which has revealed once and for all again what mother of scams it is lately with the Trading El1te affair.

Hey Alright

I'm interested to hear about the 'scam' with the Trading El1te affair that you have mentioned.

I thought C*shm*ster was still running trials on it and hadn't formed any conclusions yet or am I missing something??

There were some huge threads on bizopp which were deleted because the truth didn't suit some people evidently. This one is still surviving and you might get a very pale idea of the climate around it (assuming it would still be open when you got an click)

http://www.bizoppjungle.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&m=8886#8886

Several friends of mine decided to sign up to this service and thankfully they've all managed to get a refund from Paypal, not without sweating a bit though. Even cash*master decided to test it after advertising it so positively and that's the results

http://www.c[b][color="red"]@[/color][/b]sh-m[b][color="red"]@[/color][/b]ster.com/blog/?s=tr[b][color="red"]@[/color][/b]ding+elite+club

Change @ with a

Edited by alright

...and while you're there, you might want to have a look at this one too

http://www.bizoppjungle.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&m=8888#8888

Moral of the story: I wouldn't touch anything advertised by cash*master with a barge pole ever again, after having lost countless money on his "holy grail" systems...

Edited by alright

• 1 month later...

Guys, let see if we can bring this back to life - I have been paper trading PHD for a few days and its easy to set up and use - the pivot levels are very good and I have seen good trades everyday so far - had a bad trade today but was against the 1hr trend - lesson learnt ! but it recovered with two winners this afternoon !

sparedinner