Forex Maximizer

I put it on 3 demo accounts but no trades. Anyone get it to trade yet?

If the EA is put together with the same care and attention as the "The Dynamic Price Channel Indicator User Guide" then it's got a high probability of being as useless as most EAs lol.

Apart from some discretionary interpretations of where the Stochs actually cross in the examples, the Dynamic Price channel guide shows in example 2 that "both targets are achieved quickly" - the only problem as we can see from the spikes on candles in example 1 (same chart) is that the stop loss line gives the impression that price would have just missed it, however that stop would have definitely been blown :-O

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious. How does changing the magic numbers get it to trade? I thought magic number makes no difference as long as it is unique, and not used on any other charts?:-/

Change the Magic numbers. I had 1 trade overnight -$112 loss and one open -$15 on GJ. No trade on GU.

""A $500 account bonus from one of my top-recommended forex brokers – one of the most critical decisions you can make as a forex trader (besides the software you use) is the dealer you do business with…

… so just this referral alone could save you a lot of money and frustration… the $500 bucks is icing on the cake. (Act in time, and you’ll already have a +500% return on your investment in Forex Maximizer before you even make your first trade and you will avoid risking any money of your own!""

Does anyone know what broker he is referring to?

Don't be deceived. Several brokers offer this. You will find that it is conditional on so many full lot trades.

I have just run a long-term backtest on Maximizer and it looks impressive. I went back to 2007 to try to avoid any scam that might be build into the DLL files. I see it uses Zigzag, Demarker(13), CCI(12), Stchastic(5,3,3), Momentum(12) and ATR(20) but cannot see what logic is being used.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3529/maximizer.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OK. That's why I was confused. The manual said that it only works with GBPUSD 1 hr. Maybe the EA you are using is a more advanced version. I'm just working with the basic EA which does one pair.

But, anyway, it is trading now. It went short on GBPUSD, and right now the price is bouncing up. So, it went short at the bottom of a down trend. :-? But, the trade hasn't closed yet, so we will see.

Do not trade on live !!!!! Cannot trust this. Put it on demo.

If you look at the Magic numbers both the GU GJ has the same. Needs to be changed!!!!

Second trade -$110 and now opened one in GU +$15.

Yes. There are two versions; one trade on GBPJPY and the other on GBPUSD. I think both were in the earlier download file. I think part of its strategy is to invest at the level of an earlier pivot from the Zigzag indicator though this is not clear. As mentioned earlier I would really like to see what is going on in the DLL files to get to grips with the strategy employed.

It depends on when you loaded it. When I first loaded it, it did not trade for 2 days. Also, On Thursday and Friday it did not seem to do any trades either. That's not necessarily bad though. All my EA's that are trading more often are losing this past 2 weeks. :| LOL

hey all

the EA hasnt taken any trades any suggestions...??

I've been running these EAs since 12 May on Alpari demo account. Only two trades were opened and both profitable. The GBPUSD has a profit of 184 pips in one trade. But I did not achieve total of 640 pips. Unless they mean by pips per trade x lot size. :-) Will monitor these EA further before putting into Live account.

113545144 2010.05.12 15:24 sell 0.10 gbpusd 1.48699 1.50274 1.46851 2010.05.13 15:36 1.46851 0.00 0.00 -0.63 184.80 52010 ForexMaximizerShort[tp]

114110087 2010.05.14 09:31 sell 0.01 gbpjpy 134.933 136.073 133.818 2010.05.14 16:36 133.818 0.00 0.00 0.00 12.13

52011 ForexMaximizerShort[tp]