@ Cazador Trade Strategy - Secrets Revealed- Live Signals - follow us here! @

caz;

can you please either update on the first page the most recent indi's you are using or here please? you have so many pictures with so many different images and rules that we have, at least me, no clue as to what you are doing.

thank you,

Awaiting a reply also. This looks like a great strategy but there appears to be several different templates. BTW your twitter page Cazador says page doesn't exist...

Awaiting a reply also. This looks like a great strategy but there appears to be several different templates. BTW your twitter page Cazador says page doesn't exist...

Today I'll put the indicators and the final templante.. don't worry!

Regards

caza.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Caza,

Please clarify me the doubts that linger in me for a while.

1) Does not this strategy works other than Forex markets.. I tried to use it for Indian index, Nifty,but then i am not getting charts as you have shown.

Have i missed some indicators that you have shown here.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7484/99955379.png

If it works for all markets, please tell me why there is some discrepancy in the Crazy pips indicator.. in the chart i have shown above. Above will it fit for lower TF?

And finally, this one is off topic.. how did you manage to upload dancing smiley's in your signature line.. i tried to incorporate something like that in my profile, by editing, the same.. but was not able to do so.

Please do add extra effort to explain me the above two doubts.. and i am a dumb novice to this. :) :)

Regards

Saivenkat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...