FX Boom continued

Guest randy1963

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest traderjoe

I tried to go to this download site with the link he gave and nothing was there? Then I see he has been banned for spamming? I read his other post and it did not look like spam to be at all.

What kind of sharing community is this. A friend told me about this site just mins ago that I could get the FX Boom here so I joined and it's not here. I bet it was here until a moderator banned him and upset this guy he just took it off..

gssh what a world this is now hope my friend downloaded a copy he can send me. As for myself I will be really careful in sharing anything here..

Happy trading

TJ

IS not HIM - BUT ME ... I prefer .. to called it .. cos youwere so much like HIM ! .. I HATE LEECHER

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Guest grump

It does not repaint and has been explained a few times in this forum. I have the system it's far from the best ones but is fairly accurate and you can make money from it.

The only thing is once in a while a arrow will go away but it never repaints.

the grump

Edited by grump

Guest grump

You watch the 4hr candle on the VT once the candle closes you look for the first arrow , you wait for a pullback when the candle changes color gain you enter the trade.

The whole idea here is a simple one the reason you wait for the 4hr candle to close is your looking to find out which way the market is trending, after that your using they arrows to tell you when to enter.

the grump

Did i understand the system right:

1. I look the colour of the candle

2. i go to metatrader and wait for the right arrow

For example: red candle (4 hour chart) short at the red arrow on metatrader 4 m15 chart?

It does not repaint and has been explained a few times in this forum. I have the system it's far from the best ones but is fairly accurate and you can make money from it.

The only thing is once in a while a arrow will go away but it never repaints.

the grump

Arrow is printed on Lower low, if market is trending down, on every new LL arrow is printed. I ran it in simulator. So if market goes against you U will keep entering in wrong direction when you see arrows hoping that pullback is over, but what if "pullback" isnt pullback its change of trend. Great system LOL

Edited by thesecret

One thing I don't understand with this system, why do you even need VT to see the 4 HR candle close? Couldn't you use Metatrader for that also or am I missing something here?

Yeah don't have to use VT, the 1st 4H candle on VT starts at 12 GMT time. I use ODL MT4 and the candle starts the same time.

I don't think it matters much which 4h candle you use. Basic idea is to trade in the direction of the 4h candle after a retrace (pullback) so pretty much trade in the direction of long term trend. That arrow is a problem as it takes high or low of 12 candles I think and yes it is not reliable. What seems to be useful maybe are the pivots and more significant is the 5 day H/L indicator. For arrows something else must be used as it will draw perfect on past data but not so live.

So it looks if you are open the chart new

http://img91.yfrog.com/img91/8468/bildschirmfoto20100427uj.png

And so it looks if you let the chart open

http://img91.yfrog.com/img91/1273/bildschirmfoto20100427ul.png

I don´t know why so many people say that thsi system has an 90% accuracy and that it is very profitable if it repaints ???

Edited by john225

• 1 month later...