Primeval 2.0

because if you know how to use it, it is profitable.

look at the statement and observe, you will be able to tell which currency pair is killing the account and which is making profit.

I agree with you.

http://www.mt4i.com/users/primeval21-bfr

Click on stats button, then symbol. You can use pairs with highest profit factor,low draw down & low spreads.

I use primeval 2.1 on EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCAD & USDJPY.

No hedging. No martingale. :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful, the settings there are for v2.2

Hi pro.I know about it.But this settings is smlilar.But I have still problem with DLL,because my antivirus program still sending me information about trojan inside the DLL from Primeval 2.1.If someone have for share primeval 2.2 ,please write to me message.Maybe we exchange EA-s whitch work on real accounts and exchange experience for this one.Greetings.

Sorry I have got two nicks :this one and tantric2012,I cancel one of them as soon possible.Sorry this is my mystake.

Edited by forex.pathfinder

Guest alguien
if you have Primeval 2.1 you can try it

loulou69 is here again. v2.2 won't never reach the hands of people in this forum and nowhere else.

I'm **** at you now, thanks to people in this Forum now I'm opening Managed Accounts and making far more money, I'll soon reach one million dollar in investments/profits

from my Managed Accounts and then much more something I wouldn't have done if it wasn't for you Guys, thanks for this haha, I simply was going to continue selling my EA

and my great EA would be in your hands by now, but fortunately that will never happen.

Edited by scarface
inapproperiate language used

Guest alguien
Psycho shoots himself with all his dump posts.... nobody who is aware of his bad state of mind will trade the own live account with a product made by a mental sick kid

R.I.P. psycho

hello idiot pc8multifx,

Just wanted to say something to you: f*** UP YOU STUPID MARTINGALE EA USER haha

You say I'm a Mental Sick but at least I can develop my own EAs and make a lot of money with them,

far more money than with your shitty martingale EAs which can blow the account on a bad day, not

to mention my EA makes as much profit as your EAs in one day while yours take weeks or months to

achieve the same and even offer a 40% drawdown or more.

You'll never ruin me, learn that!

Edited by alguien

Guest alguien
I am not going to respond to you in the same manner as you because that will put me in the same category as you. If you don't like what you see here in his forum such as sharing illegal stuff etc. then go away. Why are you here to begin with? Has someone been twisting your arm to visit this forum? Most of the russian forum are sharing your EA and educated without the DLL for whatever is worth. All one needs to do is to google your EA ("Primeval") and ".ru" and many links will come up to get it. Not much you can do about that is it? I got it myself, tested it and it made its way to the recycle bin faster than a virus.

Great, take it to the recycle bin or whatever, I just don't care, I make a lot of money with my SUPER GREAT EXTREMELY PROFITABLE PRIMEVAL V2.2 :)

Guest alguien

Loser Gringo

Really??? Didn't the sliding TP in 2.1 com from the copy of Euronis that you found here? With the life span of Primeval 1.0, 2.0 and now 2.1 being about 2 months, it sure looks like the only thing that you have done yourself is to curve fit it to history.

Go back to your little corner on Paraguay.

f*** up you Loser Gringo, you thought I'm stupid with your lame history of your Wife with Cancer or shits like that to get my EA for free? You didn't fooled me, that's what bothered you. You wanted me to see you as a honest man but you're just as all the rats here looking for illegal stuffs.

Your dirty hands won't never reach my EA v2.2 as well as the dirty hands of no other rat here.

AUDNZD with Grid stategy looks very impressive

http://www.primeval-ea.com/resources/backtests/scalping/AUDNZD_2009-2010.htm

But it seems its only avaible in version 2.2. :(

AUDNZD is his account blower...forget primefail, this psycho has absolute no clue about trading

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/primevalea/primeval-ea-pamm-account-2/62298

AUDNZD is his account blower...forget primefail, this psycho has absolute no clue about trading

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/primevalea/primeval-ea-pamm-account-2/62298

Touche. It goes well and then, BANG your account is gone.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Guest alguien.return
It's not true, it doesn't trade not even close like v2.2, it doesn't have the logic v2.2 has you gay "loulou" who loves the 69 position. Edited by alguien.return

Guest alguien.return

Watch what you type as if you mouth uses words like you used in your below post you should be ashamed of yourself. There is no place in this world for the type of language you used in the below post. You should apologize to everyone that reads a post with the bad language you used in that post.

Guest alguien.return
Watch what you type as if you mouth uses words like you used in your below post you should be ashamed of yourself. There is no place in this world for the type of language you used in the below post. You should apologize to everyone that reads a post with the bad language you used in that post.

People should apologize for all the false craps posted about me and/or my EA in forums and for sharing it illegally everywhere trying to ruin my business something that will never NEVER happen for their unhappiness.

That's it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ;D

Guest alguien.return
Moderators, I ask you to warn alguien.return and delete everyone of his posts based that uses bad language like he used in his last post. There is no place on this forum for bad language like that.

Cheers

Better ask him to delete this topic or I'll keep coming back kicking your asses haha!

I've been banned two times already here, it's funny haha.

Guest alguien.return
Your foul mouth shows what kind of intelligence you have and people will see that. End of discussion.

Cheers

Great! As if this place was a friendly place for EA Vendors like me.

I simply don't care what people think about me here, not even other places.

I treat well my paid members/customers and offer them great support, in this place

people just tried to ruin me but unfortunately for them that won't happen.

A whole wealthy year awaits for me thanks to my SUPER GREAT EA haha, understand that

once and for all. If you don't, it's your problem, anyway my EA won't be shared again on its

latest version and all thanks to a forum like this.

That's to see the good part and take advantage of it from something bad ;D