Chaos Entry Indi...

Hi folks,

I have an interesting indicator (it should work on every timeframe but in my opinion it´s better for higher timeframes like 30m, 1h etc.)

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2439062/-Chaos-Entry.mq4.html

My first question is: Is somebody able to fix the problem that you don´t have to switch between different timeframes so that the arrow appears (sometimes the arrow doesn´t appear - after switching it´s ok) ?

And my second question is: Is somebody able to code an EA (with TP and SL) for the indi?

Rules should be:

BUY in the green arrow and close in the yellow.

SELL in the yellow arrow and close in the green.

That would be great! Thank you for your efforts!

Best regards!

i do not know how did u find out it repaints .... odd

i looked at the code and it uses 2 MA's and RSI for each bar ... so without testing it ... i say it does not repaint

here is a cleaner version of the code/indicator

http://www.4shared.com/file/FD47MATL/Chaos-Entry.html

Loopyno

Thank you for your efforts, Loopyno! Do you think it´s possible to make an EA for the indi?

Best regards!

Thank you for your efforts, Loopyno! Do you think it´s possible to make an EA for the indi?

Best regards!

man it can be done but ... you can not trade only using the indicator

there are a lot of false signals and .... if you truly want my opinion i will never use an EA to trade

if the indicator is good ... then those with a lot of trading experience can help develop a trading plan

with a trading plan ... whenever the market behavior changes your account will survive ... with an EA you will open a new account :)

either way ... if you guys decide that an EA will somehow help i will try to find some time so help

Loopyno

You are very much Kind hearted Loopyo.

Please is there any recommendation for a good working Indicator for smaller Time Frame.

We the new traders are suffering from the hands of many physicians like the woman with issue of blood. Please recommend for us what works to give us a fresh start.

We appreciate our kind hearted brothers.

Please tell us what works both in EA'S and Indicators

Edited by favoured111

guys what i am about to tell you may discourage many of you

after 4 years of building EA's and and indicators i am very sure of these

1) EA's help u trade: close trades, hedge trades, trail ... add positions and so on

2) Indicators are tools that help increase the probability of your trade

So now i only trade ... chart patterns and elliott waves ... they work on all timeframes

so these indicator looks good ... but i will only use it confirm my decision .. nothing else

so this may disappoint many of u ... but this is a lesson u will learn in time after loosing 2 or 3 accounts

Loopyno

So now i only trade ... chart patterns and elliott waves ... they work on all timeframes

so these indicator looks good ... but i will only use it confirm my decision .. nothing else

Loopyno

Totallly agree with you loopyno!!!

Price action rules them all, lol!

I love my harmonics and fibs!

And only use indicator for divergence as an extra "strength of signal" (SOS). Higher the SOS, bigger the position size.

Yeehaaa!! ;p

if someone has time ...

open strategy tester with any EA and attach the indicator to the chart

you will able to see if it repaints

i can be wrong :) ... i did not have time to look at it very carefully

if no one has time i will do it later tonight

Loopyno

Did you test it, loopyno? Does it repaint? (Unfortunately I don´t have enought experience with MT4) :(

Best regards!