• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astro Trader Tutorials special thanks to goffredomameli

http://www.mediafire.com/?5p85h2wbo4s3hbr this link is working

it doesn't contain the software, it only has pdf and tutorial movies

Is not deleted, but not working either: "Split Archive Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives [...] We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue."

Is anyone experiencing any errors running the Astro Trader Price and Time Wheel

my error is " Invalid ImageList." whenever i try to access the menu and some other run time errors

Hi Macapolo,

I have installed ASTROTRADER on xp and all is ok.

Only one thing...I must run the crack directly in the original folder of ASTROTRADER....if I create icon on desktop,it doesn't run.....but I repeat all is ok!

I use ASTROTRADER ONLY for PEAK AND VALLEY of ENERGY (I don't use wheel for price) sometimes stand alone and sometimes in conjunction with fibonacci ratios count and it is very good.

I am not very skilled in astro studies...but I have tried options TROPICAL-EQUATORIAL or SIDEREAL-ECLIPTIC...but timing setup are the same....

So...if there are other traders in this forum in using astro techniques (and I know there are....) ..they are welcomed!

Hi Macapolo,

I have installed ASTROTRADER on xp and all is ok.

Only one thing...I must run the crack directly in the original folder of ASTROTRADER....if I create icon on desktop,it doesn't run.....but I repeat all is ok!

I use ASTROTRADER ONLY for PEAK AND VALLEY of ENERGY (I don't use wheel for price) sometimes stand alone and sometimes in conjunction with fibonacci ratios count and it is very good.

I am not very skilled in astro studies...but I have tried options TROPICAL-EQUATORIAL or SIDEREAL-ECLIPTIC...but timing setup are the same....

So...if there are other traders in this forum in using astro techniques (and I know there are....) ..they are welcomed!

Thanks bro, much appreciated

• 1 month later...