SuperFXrobot

pro

so true...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/pc8multifx/xbarsx-1-c9x-1all/30527

but at least I can tell you the public available XBars MA from funyoo is part of the trio. The others are selfmade to trade managed account with it.

Hi Pro,

Is this link below yours?

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/pc8multifx/xbarsx-1-c9x-1all/30527

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i find this EA not listed on the blacklist, i don't hesitate to ask for this one

http://www.superfxrobot.com/

Anybody knows it or trade it already live?

TIA

Unfortunately, I cannot help you with this robot. I also want to ask if anybody used free robot by Rita Lasker? I've heard that it works perfectly. You may look what is it here robot4free(dot)com

• 2 months later...

hi everybody!

i go to superfxrobot.com to see the news and i seen a new version #5 ECN, the broker is exness and we can see the new statement on a real account!

2010.09.02 08:48 balance D-CC-USD-210638 50.41

balance D-BONUS-USD-210663 13.25

2010.09.20 16:10 Closed P/L: 95.71

Do you a valid access to member area to download new ea?

thanks

Hi everybody.

I to write very short message.I bought this EA.This one dosn,t work on the real accounts.This guys Dominic Milan and him team -THIS IS SWINDLERS.

This "real account" is fiction.This guys was short time agau representative for Global Forex Clearing.I think at the moment they cooperative together for grabling new traders.My 800 usd loss within few trades ( 1 LOT ON THE REAL ACCOUNT IS MINIMUM TO TRADE ).This broker FXCH haven't regulations,he do what hi want for accounts.If some one is interesting for proof,please answer me and I will paste link for my trades.

DON'T BUY THIS EA.

ps.

new version Magic fx robot "5" tis is the some false!!!Waste money.

link for version "4" :

http://rapidshare.com/files/420444807/Superfxrobot.rar

WARNING EVERY TRADERS - THHIS EA WORK ONLY ON DEMO ACCOUNTS.EVERY "REAL" ACCOUNT ON THE DOMNIC MILAN'S WEBSITE IS FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I USED THE SOME SETTINGS,VPS,MASTERS AND SLAVES LIKE DOMINIC MILAN AND ---MONEY GO......!!!!!!FXCH,DOMINIC MILAN AND HIM TEAM THIS IS GRABLERS OURS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tantric2012

Hi everybody.

I to write very short message.I bought this EA.This one dosn,t work on the real accounts.This guys Dominic Milan and him team -THIS IS SWINDLERS.

This "real account" is fiction.This guys was short time agau representative for Global Forex Clearing.I think at the moment they cooperative together for grabling new traders.My 800 usd loss within few trades ( 1 LOT ON THE REAL ACCOUNT IS MINIMUM TO TRADE ).This broker FXCH haven't regulations,he do what hi want for accounts.If some one is interesting for proof,please answer me and I will paste link for my trades.

DON'T BUY THIS EA.

ps.

new version Magic fx robot "5" tis is the some false!!!Waste money.

link for version "4" :

http://rapidshare.com/files/420444807/Superfxrobot.rar

WARNING EVERY TRADERS - THHIS EA WORK ONLY ON DEMO ACCOUNTS.EVERY "REAL" ACCOUNT ON THE DOMNIC MILAN'S WEBSITE IS FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I USED THE SOME SETTINGS,VPS,MASTERS AND SLAVES LIKE DOMINIC MILAN AND ---MONEY GO......!!!!!!FXCH,DOMINIC MILAN AND HIM TEAM THIS IS GRABLERS OURS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

could someone upload it to multiupload.com because the download limit on rapidshare has been reached.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone .... new version?

Hi.New version or old version dosn't matter.....

On real accounts this guy "vel Dominic Milan " and him company have got cooperation with brokers without regulations.To date I waiting for my many what I grab out , nearly 1 month.If some body think - "this EA will give me many " - good luck ( minimum 2000 usd will out - cost EA and rest for EA due on yours account ).

To think.....why this guy vel Dominic Milan ( swindler ) and him company never showed REAL ACCOUNT ON BROKER WITH REGULATIONS like FXPRO,FXCM,ALPARI etc....? Because this brokers is not swindlers like FXCH ,123 from Japan ( other guy - programist who cooperation with Dominic Milan is from Japan ).Please ask him about before buy this EA .Next time I put here link for my statement from FXCH ( if some body want it ) Greetings.

Edited by tantric2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I reply last time ABOUT this EA.

1.Dominic and him team lives in Japan.

2.When you to buy this EA ,you must sent money to Japan.

3.Scam vel Domonic Milan will sent to you not EA, he give to you only 1kb shortcut for platform ODL whre you must loggin into your accont.

4.Them you write your passwords and login.

5.And...........this EA work ONLY!!!! on demo accounts and real account on scam broker FXCH.

6.FXCH cooperation together with vel Domonic Milan for graB YOURS money.

7 . I bought new version and lose me half account from 2000 usd,when I start this EA.

8.Settings,master,slave,vps.....everything was the some like use vel Domonic SCAM!!!

Conclusions :

If vel Dominic (SCAM) show you live trades on real account on platform with credible , reliable broker ( like FXCM,Alpari,FXPRO,ODL Markets etc) ,you buy ,if you want .

For me is only SCAM,SCAM,SCAM nothing more.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings

Edited by forex.pathfinder