SuperFXrobot

pro

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pls try again with this new link (hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?d11jxnhiy50)...... I uploaded the whole program as well..... Coz my one is working here.....

** If u see that the Experts tabs (Slave) that shown "Market Analysis in Progress".... means that it is working..... Jz wait for it to trade and test with other brokers.....

Jimmyyeo88, it would be interesting if you teach us how to install this robot.

where we copy MT4 FILES - NEVER OPEN?

we must use only the broker ODL?

if you could help us would be great

thanks

Pls try again with this new link (hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?d11jxnhiy50)...... I uploaded the whole program as well..... Coz my one is working here.....

** If u see that the Experts tabs (Slave) that shown "Market Analysis in Progress".... means that it is working..... Jz wait for it to trade and test with other brokers.....

hi

anyone have ECN version??

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

its only contain salve??

where is the master??

The master is in the folder FxRobot\MT4 Files\Never Open\ODL Metatrader\experts\master.ex4. It does not need to be educated.

The slave is in the folder FxRobot\MT4 Files\Never Open\expertss\slave.ex4. Needes educating as he said its been coded to trade the buyers account.

I think this system is still FXrobot renamed but lets try. Only works on Eur/usd and Gbp/usd for bokers that offer 1-2 pips spread.

Question is How many genuine brokers offer 1 -2 pips spread and allow scalping at the same time.

If these can be resolved maybe, it can work out.

where can i get master??

thanks

• 2 weeks later...