{REQ} EarlyBird 20

The system looks pretty interesting; the only problem is that Andy Thompson is not good at all when it comes to clearly explaining his system. In addition the guy is also quite illiterate - he repeatedly spells the word 'definitely' as 'definately'. :) I guess if you want money for your 'system', you can use spell checker at least...

Basically, the EB20 is just Andy's way of using Stealth Forex.... the big difference is his addition of Camarilla levels. Nothing more, nothing less.

pb

Looks like that... I'm also wondering is there is any difference between EB20 and PHD? Both use Camarilla levels and both have 20 pips target...

There is one more system by Andy, "The Jackal Juicer", that is supposed to be included with the EB20 system for free as he states here:

hxxp://www.forexjackal.com/forex-systems/itemlist/category/38-forex-jackal-forex-systems.html

Pity it wasn't included with EB20, and I have seen threads requesting it but nobody seems to have it.

pb

There is one more system by Andy, "The Jackal Juicer", that is supposed to be included with the EB20 system for free as he states here:

hxxp://www.forexjackal.com/forex-systems/itemlist/category/38-forex-jackal-forex-systems.html

Pity it wasn't included with EB20, and I have seen threads requesting it but nobody seems to have it.

pb

Although I have not read it yet, I thought the J@ckal Juicer is already included in the folder of "EB20 Folder" from pauli79's download link. It is inside a separate folder called "Jackal". And inside that folder are a bunch of jpg's as well as pdf called "J@ckal Juicer edition 5.pdf"

Although I have not read it yet, I thought the J@ckal Juicer is already included in the folder of "EB20 Folder" from pauli79's download link. It is inside a separate folder called "Jackal". And inside that folder are a bunch of jpg's as well as pdf called "J@ckal Juicer edition 5.pdf"

Holy smoke! You are correct - the Jackal Juicer IS included!! I don't know how I missed that - thanks for pointing that out Joey!

pb

Looks like that... I'm also wondering is there is any difference between EB20 and PHD? Both use Camarilla levels and both have 20 pips target...

Disregard this one - got confused by reading about EB20 and PHD at once :)

When it comes to Camarilla, Andy recommends to 'TAKE THE OHLC {OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE}' and do calculations at http://www.earnforex.com/pivot-points-calculator. But on the website 'open ' is not required at all for Camarilla calculations. So do we need 'open' or not, illiterate Andy?

On Camarilla, I am too lazy to use a calculator, so I just simply searched for any thread here on Camarilla, and downloaded a Camarilla indicator, and slapped it onto my chart. And voila, the lines are drawn on my charts. I have not checked its accuracy compared with the "official" calculations. But I figure it should only be used as a guideline anyway, just like looking at likely support/resistance and daily pivot level.

In case anyone wants to try out the indicator, I cannot remember if this is the thread where I found the download links:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/3276-Surefire-Camarilla-Equation?highlight=Camarilla

Here's a Camarilla indicator that I coded. You can set it to ignore Sunday data, and also GMT offset the time. Also, it uses the exact same calculations as the one from the earnforex website

http://www.multiupload.com/INEPH5NMJO

Thanks a lot! And how exactly do you set it up to ignore (or not to ignore) Sundays?

I can't understand, though, why Andy refers his customers to some website for manual calculations when camarilla indicators are available for free? Probably he gets commissions from the website or just too clueless to know about the indicator (not sure which case is worse).

Edited by phreak

• 2 years later...