(REQ) 1 minute daily

Hi Guys,

Freddie, do you mean Dean Malone?

Here's the link which I think is a great video and worth saving before it disappears:

http://www.compassfx.com/video/flash/70711/70711.html

As for Asian breakout systems in general - yes they do work, however you have to look at them as longer term systems. You can run a system like 1mD according to the rules and have several months where nothing much happens and your account balance stays around the same (or you take some relatively small drawdown), then in a couple of strongly trending months, you get clear breakouts all over the place and your account balance soars. Over a couple of years, this will on average produce good returns - though I suspect most traders would lose patience or confidence with such a system before then ;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys, Freddie, do you mean Dean Malone? Here's the link which I think is a great video and worth saving before it disappears:
http://www.compassfx.com/video/flash/70711/70711.html

As for Asian breakout systems in general - yes they do work, however you have to look at them as longer term systems. You can run a system like 1mD according to the rules and have several months where nothing much happens and your account balance stays around the same (or you take some relatively small drawdown), then in a couple of strongly trending months, you get clear breakouts all over the place and your account balance soars. Over a couple of years, this will on average produce good returns - though I suspect most traders would lose patience or confidence with such a system before then ;)

No, Sound, I did mean Dean Saunders. All the same system, DS recommends only getting in after a false BO.

Could not download the DM video though.

• 6 months later...