Japanese commercial EAs

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be interesting to know which of the "Japanese EA´s" and which STP-Broker. Probably this will be again kept as a secrecy.

Off course only hatchsead can give right answer, but base on links give to us what I can guess is:

1. Seems the broker is IAMFX (see the suffix iam after currency pair name)

2. Seems this is demo account (normally real account is less than 7 digit while this account is 10 digit)

3. EA that run is using pair USDJPY without Take Profit & Selling Loss & using pair USDJPY so probably the EA using is SEM2IS.jr USDJPY and NOGEIS.jr USDJPY

Cheers,

Benz

Off course only hatchsead can give right answer, but base on links give to us what I can guess is:

Cheers,

Benz

IAMFX? Another scam broker, see this http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.iamfx.com

No one will ever manage to show a reliable STP-Broker will low spreads and no discrimination of micro scalper EAs. If there is any, it will be kept as a secrecy

2. Seems this is demo account (normally real account is less than 7 digit while this account is 10 digit)

3. EA that run is using pair USDJPY without Take Profit & Selling Loss & using pair USDJPY so probably the EA using is SEM2IS.jr USDJPY and NOGEIS.jr USDJPY

Cheers,

Benz

Hi Benz, you sure guessed right.

1. Its IAMfx and I sincerely don't believe i will get the same result on the live account however, i will test it on a live account with $500 and post the live results as am not willing to risk more than that for my experiment.

2.Its on a demo account

3. I am testing with most of the EA's but it seems SEM2IS.jr USDJPY is the most active.

I hope this answers the questions. Happy PIPING!

@Diagoras

Backtest and forward of these ea's do work. So would suggest you try it on demo yourself. I don't think Pheniox or anyone else has the obligation to post their statements to convince you whether or not this ea is pursuing, only you can decide for yourself.

@Mustafa,

Forward testing works fine.

@Diagoras

Backtest and forward of these ea's do work. So would suggest you try it on demo yourself. I don't think Pheniox or anyone else has the obligation to post their statements to convince you whether or not this ea is pursuing, only you can decide for yourself.

@Mustafa,

Forward testing works fine.

Thanx lerxst, Actually I have tried on demo and result is very good, so i want to know is it work same on real live account , or working on live account or not, working only on demo? Plz reply thanx

yes, I second synergy. Last Fri, the floating loss amount to more than a thousand but today (Mon) the realized profits was more than 2 grands!!! Looking at the detailed statement, SEM*IS was indeed very aggressive. They open several positions of the same currency pair almost about the same time. If the direction is wrong, it will be average down (dangerous), but if it is in the correct direction, it's adding positions (ideal). I'm running these EAs on demo account and the statement has been posted at

Wonder if enabling MM for these SEM*IS will prevent multiple positions for the same signal? Has anyone tried? Does the Japanese manual mentioned about preventing multiple positions for the same signal? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, i tried to use the EVA EA on a siglive account (mini) but they didn´t make a trade since the last three trading days. Its set it up on an live account. With UWC Broker it works very fine and did make very nice and profitable trades the last view days. Have anybody an idea why the eva ea didn´t work on an mini sigtrader account?

Thank you

Roland

D.T.F4IS.jr EURUSD 5m TF and EVA1XIS_EURCAD_15m on Actitrades live and funnded are working fine.

Also work fine on SIgTrader live

Default settings and neither one is a martingale routine.

Pheniox

Pheniox,

What GMT settings are you using for SigTrader, As I have it, it is gmt +3 so start time I have is 20 and ends at 22. Is this correct?

No.1,2,3,4, are martingale EAs so little bit risky........

No.5,6,7,8 are no martingale EAs

I'm using No.6 EA for my real account. its Asian session scalper.

nothing special but stable. it works for all pairs.

All 8EAs in one zip. enjoy !

Thanks for sharing. Which broker do you use for your live account ?

• 2 weeks later...

SEM4IS.jrCHFJPY on EURCAD

I think someone mentioned SEM4IS.jrCHFJPY was usuable on EURCAD. Just sharing my unimpressive 2 day run of this, in reasonable market conditions. It overwhelmingly chooses the wrong position, doubles down, and seems to have terrible trend following. Getting this beast off my demo account ASAP.

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2372/20100519104218.png

Full pic here, if needed: http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2372/20100519104218.png

Edited by osijek1289

Author recommend to use them at FXDD.

I'm using it.

but I'm running just small account.

if robot make little money, I satisfy.

I stick at manual trading.;)

Hello t2g,

thank you for sharing this Ea its very kind of you.

Actually i was searching for a trader from Japan for some time, reason is I'm very interested to know the trading style of a Japanese day trader called Takashi kotegawa, it seems he was unemployed and decided to try daytrading he started with $13600 usd and as of last year had turned it into $153 million usd.

japanpr0be.c0m/2008/05/20/takashi-kotegawa-bnf-super-day-trader/

if you can give us any insights into this person and his trading style it would be great

thx

• 1 month later...