Trading manually Triangular Arbitrage

Hello,

This is a very simple and profitable manually strategy. It's not my concept,

I took it from Triangular Arbitrage EA.

For opening orders I'm using semi-automatic EA and for the closing (TP) I'm

using onother EA - Close_all.

Decision when to open a trade is made by watching only EURUSD pair because

this pair is a leader here - 40% stronger then USD and almost 20% stronger then GBP.

Attach Stochastic Oscillator: 5-3-3, simple, with level lines 15 & 85.

When the price come close to e.g. 85 line sell - EURUSD & buy GBPUSD, opposite on

15 level line - buy EURUSD & sell GBPUSD, always in a ratio of 10% more on EURUSD,

i.e. if the EURUSD is 0.20 then GBPUSD must be 0.18.

I've tested this system on M5, M15 and M30 chart with $3000 (demo) and I've had more

then 50 winnings without a single loss. I never go more then 20 pips profit,usually

around 10-11 pips. NO STOP LOSS!!!

Only problem that I have is a slowness of execution *2pair* EA, maybe one of you guys,

skilled coder may fix this EA to become instant execution, without to much waiting.

PLEASE TEST THIS SYSTEM AND SHARE YOUR RESULT.

http://www.4shared.com/file/248095731/2e1d2f98/2_EA.html

Regards

Re: Trading manually Triangular Arbitrage

Thank you to share this system fx1001, Kudos for you ;)

I've tested with eurusd and gbpusd M5. I've added sto (5,3,3) on the eurusd chart with 15 and 85 level lines.

So for a valid entrie, we must waiting when the candle price close to 85 or 15 level. But we see the K or the D period ?

For the close EA, how do you use exactly ?

Thank you to share this system fx1001, Kudos for you ;)

I've tested with eurusd and gbpusd M5. I've added sto (5,3,3) on the eurusd chart with 15 and 85 level lines.

So for a valid entrie, we must waiting when the candle price close to 85 or 15 level. But we see the K or the D period ?

For the close EA, how do you use exactly ?

After the EA open his trades, just right click on the chart and remove.

Hi Fx1001,

Thanks for sharing a great system with us here. Could you please share some trade results just so we can see how it's suppose to close trades? Don't need an entire statement, just one or two lines of closed trades for the eur and gbp would be great.

Best,

That is not Triangular Arbitrage.

You need to hold the right balance of three currencies such that you are directionally neutral like this: (Long 1 lot of EURUSD) + (Short 1 lot of EURGBP) + (Short (EURGBP rate) lots of GBPUSD)

If you are not trying to be directionally neutral then you should name your strategy something else.

You need to hold the right balance of three currencies such that you are directionally neutral like this: (Long 1 lot of EURUSD) + (Short 1 lot of EURGBP) + (Short (EURGBP rate) lots of GBPUSD)

If you are not trying to be directionally neutral then you should name your strategy something else.

Nobody will give you kudo for this (lol) =))

Nobody will give you kudo for this (lol) =))
I don't come on here and write in order to collect Kudos, as they aren't even convertible to cash or anything else.

You named your strategy "Triangular Arbitrage" yet it has nothing to do with triangular arbitrage, so I felt the need to correct you and others who may have been misinformed.

Do you have any good reference on Triangular Arbitrage. Seems very interesting.

Thanks...

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...