(REQ) ForexScalper claims 96.83%

Hello fellas, I found this site on my researching about profitable EA and I think it will wort looking their curve is mervelous....Here is a weblink for it

http://www.forex-scalpa.com/

Let watch-out for its release, it started that it will be out by April2010

1. ACCURACY:

The average accuracy rate of the robot, judging from the 2003 to date performance is 96.83%. Yes, that is unheard of in the automated Forex trading industry!

2. PROFIT:

The average annual profit of the robot is 835.60%. That obviously proves that Forex Scalpa™ trades like a dream in every single market condition... the most resiliant scalping robot in the industry, hands down!

3. NUMBER OF TRADES:

The robot averages 2.4 trades per day. How did we arrive at that figure? Well, simple: between January 1st 2003 and now, the robot has placed 4,284 trades. There were 1,787 trading days during that time so Forex Scalpa™ has averaged 2.4 trades per day since 2003!

Re: (REQ) ForexScalper claims 96.83%

Before seeing the product, I am willing to bet that all they did was repackage a stripped down version of MDPro restricted to trading only the EURGBP pair. After all, that is exactly what they did with the earlier giveaway of the "Swissy Accu-Scalper" which was a stripped down version of MDPro restricted to trading only the EURCHF pair.

Before seeing the product, I am willing to bet that all they did was repackage a stripped down version of MDPro restricted to trading only the EURGBP pair. After all, that is exactly what they did with the earlier giveaway of the "Swissy Accu-Scalper" which was a stripped down version of MDPro restricted to trading only the EURCHF pair.

And I have had nothing but poor success with their Accu-Scalper...I seem to remember they had the same awesome statistics for that robot...lol.

I wonder why all this is happening in forex world, same package will be selling out more than 10times by different claim author, Actually I know this EA will be crap i believe that because during the Era of Mr Boss EA, Nightfox, genius all of them have a very great and suitable marketing but on a real world its a crap. when are we going to see a good EA. Or people is there any good and profitable EA????? if there is any I will like to know and have a look to it. :berbusa: :huh: :shand:

I wonder why all this is happening in forex world, same package will be selling out more than 10times by different claim author, Actually I know this EA will be crap i believe that because during the Era of Mr Boss EA, Nightfox, genius all of them have a very great and suitable marketing but on a real world its a crap. when are we going to see a good EA. Or people is there any good and profitable EA????? if there is any I will like to know and have a look to it. :berbusa: :huh: :shand:

if you had a great EA, would you sell it for $99 ?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician