Bonsix EA

Re: (REQ) Bonsix EA

Yes..it looks good....but I wonder why they need $50,000 and $100,000 accounts to trade it!

Too much for me!

That should tell you enough right there...if less than 50K you probably run the risk of blowing acct.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful if you purchase this EA from MTAW, a friend of mine bought the Bonsix EA recently as they advertise a no risk 100% money back guarantee. My friend is now trying to get a full refund and he has not had a reply back after several e-mails over the last 7 days. There is a live chat on his website and when the guy answered he told him he would look into his refund but never came back to the live chat, even after he waited for over 15 minutes.

I have asked him to give me a copy of the EA so I can decompile and remove his account number and I will then share it with everyone. He will do this if they do not honour his refund by the end of this week as he does not want to do anything to risk not getting this refund if they do happen to find out he has shared this. I was about to purchase this myself but after reading about his experience I might hold off until I find out if they have honored their money back guarantee, if not then they are not honest therefore I cant trust anything else they say about thier EA's performance etc

I just wanted to warn any potential buyers, I will update you all on the situation in a few days time

OK, here is Bonsix EA here for everyone to enjoy. My mate did share this with me over a week ago but didnt want me to share it yet because he wanted to give MTAW the opportunity to honour their 60 day money back guarantee. Its been 2 weeks, 5 e-mails later with no responses therefore I urge everyone TO NOT BUY ANY EA FROM THIS COMPANY as they do not honour their money back guarantees.

http://metatrader-autotrader-world.com/bonsix/

http://www.extrafast.onpw.de/

I was about to purchase one of their EA's Axpart pro but after seeing what he went through I would rather not risk this now. There used to be a live chat on this website but it has been removed after he spoke to Ümühan Akman who runs this company only to be left hangin in the live chat for over 30 minutes after Ümühan claimed he was looking into the refund.

He didnt want to post the EA nor is a member of any forums but I am more than happy to do so and will post on every forum around warning people to stay away from this company, if they can't honour their promises, than how can we even trust the performance of their EA's.

This is not educated, just replace the XXXX in the second line of the code with your account number. I am sure someone here can educate this

http://www.4shared.com/file/JiWfYe2i/Bonsix_EA.html

Thanks!

Edited by Iceman777

Yeah it's nothing more than a martingale expert with a wide grid on it; a pretty lazy one at that.......if you're gonna go martingale there are a lot of better options out there available for free all over the place......there is absolutely nothing special about this bot. It takes entry only during certain hours of the day that the user specifies. Many thanks to Iceman though for the effort you have my kudos.

• 1 month later...