REQ - fx pitbull

Re: REQ - fx pitbull

i wish to see this one here soon. seem not have to much parameter, only seen 2 in the strategy tester.

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)

Period 5 Minutes (M5) 2000.01.02 23:00 - 2009.12.31 17:55 (2000.01.01 - 2010.01.01)

Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)

Parameters AccountType=2; Multiply=1.6; StartLot=0.1;

to answer another post

martingale is not a method for all trader but if you add at this method some indictors and a couple

of automatic money management that control the profit target for each basket of orders and automatically change the

spacing of your grid according to the trend and if you have the possibilitie to hedge automatically during this time or partially, i think

you can have a good package for an excelent martingale system, with the choice for hedge or not. oups add to this package some parameter like watermark system for all orders of the ea, an add another water mark for the total equity account all of this inside one ea and much more.

i work personnaly to realise this kind of ea, but am not a programmer, actually my program do pratically all of that, but many limitation to correct, my programmer work on that at this time to fit all of my wish!! Started this project 2 years ago.

actually more than 100 parameter, when finish something like 500 parameters.

when finish, that possible i post this ea here, but all will depend if i need money or not.. to start trading. If i need money i will sell my ea, by a website and will open a live account that all can check real result at the beginning of the process. with investor password. if that can help.

you know what`s that mean.

good trade

To be candid instead of going for this I will recommend Martin EA it out beat this one, and martin EA has turned several to a rich now.

You can get martin EA here kindly forget this one with higher draw-down

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6646

But there is one important note on all martingale EA, please do not be greedy use it with minimum risk as possible Money Management is the key.

martin EA turn account of 5000$ to 25000$ in less than 6months.

I wish you guys well. :shand: :shand:

The backtest on forex pitbull looks great.....but is it really a martingale?? I don't see really large multiple lot sizes

http://www.fx-pitbull.com/BackTest%202009.htm

all trades look pretty small.

Thanks what do you all think.....and regarding the FX PERSIA.....ha..forget about it....scam :)>- but this pitbull looks real...they have live stats

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FXTscalp/fx-pitbull-real/14399

.....anyone have them?

All....well FORGET PITBULL.....

from their FAQ:

5. What is the recommended account balance for each micro lot (0.01) traded?

Minimal deposit for our EA is $10000 with 0.01 minimal lot. For one pair you can only set 0.01 lots for every $500 on your account, 0.1 lots for every $5000 and so on. Minimal conditions for the correct operation: deposit - $10 000, minlot - 0.01, number of traiding pairs - 22.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...