(REQ)hxxp://xxx.f x t u r n *c0m/

Re: (REQ)hxxp://xxx.f x t u r n *c0m/

about these 2 Ea

new Expert Advisor(EA) that works very safe & without any risk on EUR/USD pair.

This EA can make monthly minimum 50% profit.

For check live statement please check below link:

hxxp://xxx.exmq1.mt4live*c0m/

USDCAD pair. This EA trade only in time 22:00-22:30 GMT.

hxxp://xxx.exmq7.mt4live*c0m/

I have this ea. exmq1 i have version 3.1, from sea usdcad i have last version. i can share this ea, for another good ea for trading with real money.

all the good things and the hard work in this forum is not enough for you yet....people have shared things which cost thousands of dollars for free ....we have to keep the spirit of sharing ...don't we?!!!

I have this ea. exmq1 i have version 3.1, from sea usdcad i have last version. i can share this ea, for another good ea for trading with real money.

what are u talking about? there are hundreds (perhaps thousands) of EAs on this site being shared.

if you dont want to share, you do not have to visit this site; but sharing is what makes this site such a valuable research asset.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

man we have better spirit here than what you are altering out, please wait for some time u will ssee all the EA that u re keeping here. I love indo its a great forum ever.

Dude, you have come to the wrong forum, this site is NOT Un-Friendly Traders .com where you have to upload some stuff in order to exchange download points.

Correct. That's why I would like to test the USDCAD EA they advertise on their site. Who knows, maybe that one will crash too! The EA is only $2499! Wow, now the Forex Genius looks like a real bargain at $2000 even if it only makes money on demo accounts : ) Edited by Astarfleir