a pic from his article ... do not know what broker he uses

http://i53.tinypic.com/raue8h.jpg

a pic from me with axistrader

http://i56.tinypic.com/mkejw1.gif

There is also no signal on the 15 min euro chart

with Oanda mt4 and vantagefx

Edited by bluerider

• 2 weeks later...
This system has LOTS of potential, banked major pips on the gbp/chf 1 hour tf this week....sell.....has anyone tried using this with heiken ashi candles? They can be used for further confirmation......also...the eur/usd seems to really give great signals for scalping on the 15 minute with the heiken ashi and the rsi pro indicator

Hi, I'm just installing this like a normal indicator but all I get is a blue RSI 14 signal with a lot of levels, nothing else. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance, Greg

Same here, anybody can help? I'm using f x p r o.

Ok, try this: put the indicator on the chart normally (drag and drop), then you have to change the parameter "Indicator Window" (wich is default 1) to 0, click ok, and then change it again to 1, that's it. It worked for me.

Good luck

Thanks, but no luck. I can get the lines on the chart, just not on the rsi. Anybody else experienced this, I wonder. Must be something in the code.

Pardy

Can anyone answer this for me, please? Is the download the latest version of the indicator?

I hear some members saying that this indicator isn't drawing lines correctly or adding too many lines. I'd like to send vivaan a PM, but I don't have enough points.

Kind of stinks when you'd like to ask someone something, but points do not allow you to do so. Anyway, I just want to be sure. I have no problem buying it and sharing. Can someone check with vivaan to be sure? Thanks!

Hello ! Jbozman

Well it is the latest version for sure so do not worry i have shared everything what you will get when you buy this system ... so no need to buy ... just go through the manuals, every thing is well explained by the author. Just want to add that any divergence or reversals whether positive or negative do not work when the trend is strong so you have to keep that in mind. Only take the signals in the direction of the trend that will work best for you without experiencing much drawdowns. Hope it helps you.