{Req} Help in fixing trend indicator

te-foder

Re: fixing this trend indicator

I put this trend mq4 indicator on my FXCM 1hr chart and it seems to work fine with no problems or lockups. Thanks for sharing it. Looks like it could be useful. :)>-

wait some time and you will see, change time frames and pairs in the same window and the indicator some time has probs, but put in m1 data and you see it has probs in refreshing you need to wait a couple bars, refresh it manually and you see the last bar moving a bit. that's because it has probs refreshing real time, it would be great if someone skilled programmer could see this.

Re: fixing this trend indicator

does this repaint?

abraço ;)

EDIT: yes it repaints :P

i was geting feel of that too, but not sure because it has that insue in refreshing and if it doesn refresh the last bar, than you got a feel it repaint because it was late in refresh, i think you undertod, so any skilled coder to fix this and see if it repaints really or not.

Re: {Req} Help in fixing trend indicator

Hi camisa,

Good day,

The indicator depends on some calculations, and if I changed it to fix the re-painting problem, you would get the signal late so the indicator become useless.

I guess you need another indicator that confirms the right signal and filter at the same time the false signal.

I hope this is clear.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)