Developing S/R Expert : Highly Profitable : 99 % Accuracy

harsh124

Hey,

I have a very impressive and profitable stratergy that can work up any DAMN forex pair with the right money management. I need a skilled programmer to program it in to an expert so the process could be Automated. Its based on Support And Resistance And My own Custom Indicator "Kicker" . \m/

The Stratergy :-

=> Go LONG When :-

- The Kicker Indicator Is Blue on chart

- Price Breaks ( Support Level + 40 Pips Up ) the upper level ( Support ) on Support & Resistance ( Barry ).

=> Go SHORT When :-

- The Kicker Indicator Is Red on chart

- Price Breaks ( Resistance Level + 40 Pips Down ) the Lower Level ( Resistance ) on Support & Resistance (

This Stratergy works Best on GBPUSD & H1 TimeFrames and Above. Very Easily Many Pips can be caught using this stratergy.

=> Scope of Improvement :-

- Open Two Positions simantaneously And One with A take profit of 100 Pips ( 5 Digit Broker ) while the other one can ride the trend till the Kicker Indicator changes it color ( can be very profitable ) and the second position can have A Trailing Stop at 100 Pips ( which is a SURESHOT ).

=> Special Note :- You can trade the 100 Pips Small Shots at every S/R Breakout, But the Big Trend Rider Position should be Only Opened At the FIRST Breakout of the trend !

=> The Indicators Can Be Found Here :-

- Kicker :- http://www.4shared.com/file/226829515/5fc72373/Kicker.html

- Support & Resistance ( Barry ) :- http://www.4shared.com/file/226828508/80d109ea/Support_and_Resistance__Barry_.html

If any skilled programmer can help us out here :- We can create a wonderful Bot with Sureshot Accuracy ( About 99 % ) And Can Make Tons Of Green Pips for all of us!

May The Green Pips Be With Us; Because I personally know a guy who has converted $ 600 To $ 8,00,000 in 3 Months With a drawdown of 4 %.

This is One Big Contribution to this forum!

And Please Dont Forget the Kudos! :-bd

Harsh124

----------------UPDATE---------------------

Download the Kicker Indicator & Support & Resistance Indicators with the Template I use Here :-

=> http://www.4shared.com/file/227167287/f163641c/Kicker.html

--------------UPDATE---------------------

Please Note This Stratergy is currently in the phase of more development and more enrichment is done so trades are easier to catch and are more reliable. It is advised NOT to go LIVE with it.

Some More Experimental Indicators - Posted Ahead in this thread :-

=> Links :- http://[email protected]/file/227486382/d78ab213/indicators.html

--------------UPDATE---------------------

See, I am writing the NEW set of Rules Here, Please See Through It :-

First WE Use a 8 Period Momentum, Kicker Indicator And S/R Barry's .

We will also USE Kicker ( 81 ) as our Primary Trend Detector.

We Long When :-

=> Momentum Goes above 100.

=> For the Last Bar ( which has been closed ), the kicker ( 81 ) is blue ( It wont repaint ).

=> And If it also breaks the S/R - Then The Trade will go a long way.

Go Short When :-

=> Momentum Goes Below 100.

=> For the Last Bar ( Which has been closed ) , the kicker ( 81 ) is red ( It wont repaint ).

=> And If it also breaks the S/R - Then The trade will go a really nice long way.

Further :-

The best time to trade is after A Yellow Spot appears & then the trend color changes on the kicker indicator.

Trades Best on GBP/USD , EUR/USD ! I tried going m15 , got 3 Winning Trades in 20 Mins. Fetching me more than 30-35 Pips.

Also Use MTF_MACD_iNColor - Parameters :- 7,19,7.

Also Use Kicker (35 ) , to detect weak reversal points ( experimental ).

You should also see that the Candle has pierced the kicker upwards if you want to go long, or the candle has pierced it downwards if you want to go short. Piercing in the last 4 Bars is acceptable, else do NOT go in the trade. Piercing is really neccessary.

Support and resistance Indicator is ONLY to see how much Tp should be set in trade, if S/R are broken - Along with the given set of rules :- Its gonna be a much larger trade!

At the moment, use these rules for implementation in the EA.

Any More Doubts or Queries - I am there!

Harsh124 \m/

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Developing S/R Expert : Highly Profitable : 99 % Accuracy

No Problems - For you can trust me - This is POWERFUL. No Doubt About that. We Just need a powerful Expert who can cope up like our skilled minds - I have edited my original entry at some points - You can check it out; And Get ready to make an expert for SURE this makes Money - Hordes of it!

Harsh124

harsh124,

Some things are not quite right with your post which makes me think that you're someone looking for an EA to be developed for free so that you can market it as "Pip Exterminator" or whatever lol.

The first thing that hit me was that "your own custom indicator" contains decompiled code which is very strange if it's your own indicator. In fact it appears to be the same as the freely available NonLagAMA indicator to found here:

http://codebase.mql4.com/4968

"I personally know a guy who has converted $ 600 To $ 8,00,000 in 3 Months With a drawdown of 4 %."- Hmmm, now...where have I seen comments like this before?

If you know a guy who has done this, couldn't he tell you exactly how he did it and then you can put 3 months aside for some intensive manual trading and become a multi-millionaire yourself ?

It makes no sense to me that you need an EA with a system this powerful. Besides, if there is any discretionary element to trading this system, then creating an EA is not the thing to do.

I assume that because the system is so powerful, that you're already trading it in live and just need to free up your time. Can you provide us with live statement to back up your claims ?

Despite these reservations, the system looks like quite a good one and I'll check out the indicators in demo over the next few days.

Hey,

First Of All I want to clear some things firsltly. If I had to market an EA - I would have approached freelancers and got with the programming stuff done for $ 30. $ 30 is not a big deal for me. But the Thing is An Expert. I am NOT trading it Live. One of My Mentor, Rather friend is trading Live. He is in the USA. And I am not joking. This system works - And Thats for sure.

I wanted to create an EA because the signals created happen at ANY time of the day and it is really stressful to sit infront of charts whole day to wait for a Signal To Come.

And About the repainting - The kicker Does NOT repaint & Secondly Support And Resistance Does - But Its the nature of that Indicator and It Shouldnt give any problems;

I seriously fail to understand when people cross question or criticize without seeing it properly or even trying it. I thought I could be helping in making many pips over here - As this forum has given me a lot of knowledge. And If you Guys dont want to make an EA - I'll post the job at freelancers.

I am disappointed :(

Harsh124

-- 22 Feb 2010, 09:07 --

And Non-Lag MA REPAINTS - Mine Doesnt. Just put the ColorBarBack Setting to 0.

Harsh124

well i think its a good idea, ive been working on a EA, the support and resistance indicator has exactly the same lines as the previous normal fractal indicator, so i simply used fractals for that part and thats working, as for the kicker, im still working on trying to get the EA to recognize what color it is.

well i think its a good idea, ive been working on a EA, the support and resistance indicator has exactly the same lines as the previous normal fractal indicator, so i simply used fractals for that part and thats working, as for the kicker, im still working on trying to get the EA to recognize what color it is.

So atleast one guy supports me here; :shand: And let me know If I could be of any help, As I know some programming but not professionals like you! ;)

Harsh124

LoL .. :)) ! Then we are on the same boat - I can do Educating Stuff till A DLL is not involved. Infact I have already educated these Indicators - They required a DLL Login >:) ! Anyways - If you can make the Expert Recognize the colors of the Indicators - It will be great! People an Indo-Investasi can make sure shot profits NO MATTER WHAT!

Because Its No Scalping - Or Broker Unfriendly Operation!

Harsh124

has anybody tried Forward testing an indicator that repaints?

it's horrific...you scroll backwards and it appears to be fantastic results but then test it live and realize that the S/R lines get drawn, you enter a trade then they are moved and WHOOOPS, shouldn't have entered.

has anybody tried Forward testing an indicator that repaints?

it's horrific...you scroll backwards and it appears to be fantastic results but then test it live and realize that the S/R lines get drawn, you enter a trade then they are moved and WHOOOPS, shouldn't have entered.

4xinvestor You try forward testing - It doesnt repaint the way you are telling it - I completely Agree the support and resistance repaints. But What you need to see is when the price trend breaks the LAST support or resistance level and as soon as it does go for a trade. I have my board exams the next month, else I would have traded Live with it and would have given you results.

Harsh124

-- 22 Feb 2010, 10:44 --

Here are some updates :-

Here is my kicker system with templates and Indicators Combined in one file - Open the Tempelate And Test it Live or Demo for yourself then you complain or criticize.

=> http://www.4shared.com/file/227167287/f163641c/Kicker.html

Harsh124

[ harsh124.mt4live.com ]

Hi, Harsh 124, interesting system. As a thought if peple are concerned about the SR indicator repainting why not replace it with a non repainting version. To me the strategy is about the entry on the break of the SR. This would allow better testing to occur.

Where would you place you stop loss in this system?

rgds

Peter

Hi, Harsh 124, interesting system. As a thought if peple are concerned about the SR indicator repainting why not replace it with a non repainting version. To me the strategy is about the entry on the break of the SR. This would allow better testing to occur.

Where would you place you stop loss in this system?

rgds

Peter

Hey Perteke,

Nice thoughts but would you recommend me any good Non Repainting S/R Indicator And Secondly You can place the stoploss of 150-200 Pips ( Based on your Money Management ) Away ( 5 Digit Broker ) But on very rare ocassions the price will even near your stoploss. This Statergy is a Sure-Shot!

Try it on Demo And Let Me know how you like it & If you have any modifications or second thoughts about it, You are most welcome to let me know!

May all the Green Pips Be with us!

Harsh124 :-bd

Harsh124,

Thanks to your response on my doubts about your original post and please don't be disappointed, the last thing I want to be classed as is a "naysayer" (there are far too many of those out in the forex forums already!).

Having looked at loads of surefire systems, when something comes along which seems too good to be true it normally is ;) This tends to make us very skeptical.

I like the principle of your system and I've been thinking recently about using something similar for scalping.

If this works, may all the green pips be with us indeed and you'll deserve huge kudos for sharing :-bd

Hi harsh124,

Good day,

Thanks for your thread here and sharing your system as well with us.

I will look into your system and how it behaves, and then tell you what I'm going to do next. I probably have seen such system before, and maybe I have an EA for that as well (not sure though).

Please give me sometime today and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

I think the basic concept here is a good one - what i would like to see improved is the concept of support and resistance here - so far the indicator used is only a basic price action indi which plots higher highs - higher lows...

anyone has any ideas what the best Support and resistance indis for MT4 are and where to get them ?

I think the basic concept......

anyone has any ideas what the best Support and resistance indis for MT4 are and where to get them ?

all this S and R indis are come from the Fractals indicator come with MT4, there are many of system used this , is a price action indicator , so not a lagging indicator.

cheers

maybe i was not clear in my previous post - i did not mean the S/R levels created by fractals or smaller pivot...

what i think would be important and interesting are the KEY S/R levels at which the large banks and institutions would look to make their decisions, but i have no idea at what they are looking exactly (may it be Pivots, Fibs or anything else)

maybe someone here has any suggestions :-?

Harsh124,

Thanks to your response on my doubts about your original post and please don't be disappointed, the last thing I want to be classed as is a "naysayer" (there are far too many of those out in the forex forums already!).

Having looked at loads of surefire systems, when something comes along which seems too good to be true it normally is ;) This tends to make us very skeptical.

I like the principle of your system and I've been thinking recently about using something similar for scalping.

If this works, may all the green pips be with us indeed and you'll deserve huge kudos for sharing :-bd

Hey - Thanks! It feels good now! =D

Now lets see how we can go about the system know - There are many skilled traders out here - Lets see if we can make wonders using this system or not & Secondly I was seriously interested if we guys could make an expert on it!

Harsh124

-- 22 Feb 2010, 19:49 --

Hi harsh124,

Good day,

Thanks for your thread here and sharing your system as well with us.

I will look into your system and how it behaves, and then tell you what I'm going to do next. I probably have seen such system before, and maybe I have an EA for that as well (not sure though).

Please give me sometime today and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Hey Thank you for your time reading my system & Looking in to it. I wish all us make many green pips and prosper with good money. And Please Tell me about your simillar system or ea you are talking about! :shand:

Harsh124