Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fusion v1.1a

Blowyouraccounatour Margincall Expert 2051! Based on previously never released technology borrowed from TSD (but we will never tell you that) For only $999.99 you can blow your account into smitherines, like a forex pro! Join 1000's of statisfied forex newbies with this unprecendented offer and get this wonderful ea only for $299.99! :D

Did i miss anything?

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Blowyouraccounatour Margincall Expert 2051! Based on previously never released technology borrowed from TSD (but we will never tell you that) For only $999.99 you can blow your account into smitherines, like a forex pro! Join 1000's of statisfied forex newbies with this unprecendented offer and get this wonderful ea only for $299.99! :D

Did i miss anything?

lol its sad but true,im not expecting anything amazing here (im more interested in the so called 2nd place bot Hi Rider 3% drawdown, now that id like to see

edit im guessing around the $500 mark.

Whats wrong with you guy's, why so negative ? :-??

356% in 19 days.

By my calculations that means if you fund your account with 1K and let this baby go, you will have over a MILLION BUCKS

in 6 months. :D

Why don't you believe this. :(

I'm going to buy this and retire a multi millionaire within a year, and then in about 2 years I might just buy the world. :-bd

or am I missing something ? :huh:

Hello ppl i am finally satisfied with myself finding this site......its like a dream come true.....i am no programmer or an excellent trader.......i was bought into the marketing hype of bot sellers for quiet a while......and mark my word i bought each and every one thinking that was the one......which ofcourse yall know..it wasnt....i appreciate the work done by the members here by cutting wide open what is not genuine and fraud....also now i have a choice to check some bots before i buy....i will contribute to this form whatever i can from my side.......wishing lots of green pips to all........cheers...

Regarding FRWC, why they are selling a robot which was not in the WC.I thought that they are gonna sell the first 3 bots which won for 1000 bucks......or is it all in one which is for sale.....cheers

They have combined 5 top EA in this Fusion-V EA.

It's interesting to see the technique, how to run 5 different trading strategies at the same time. Moreover, that seems to be a real deal - because a champion is a real guy and he had one some another mq4 championship couple of years ago, so I'd be very interested to have access to top 5 EAs source code & logic.

They have combined 5 top EA in this Fusion-V EA.

It's interesting to see the technique, how to run 5 different trading strategies at the same time. Moreover, that seems to be a real deal - because a champion is a real guy and he had one some another mq4 championship couple of years ago, so I'd be very interested to have access to top 5 EAs source code & logic.

this is crap... I just wanted the 2nd and 3rd one which is far less risky than the winner :(

Hello ppl i am finally satisfied with myself finding this site......its like a dream come true.....i am no programmer or an excellent trader.......i was bought into the marketing hype of bot sellers for quiet a while......and mark my word i bought each and every one thinking that was the one......which ofcourse yall know..it wasnt....i appreciate the work done by the members here by cutting wide open what is not genuine and fraud....also now i have a choice to check some bots before i buy....i will contribute to this form whatever i can from my side.......wishing lots of green pips to all........cheers...

Regarding FRWC, why they are selling a robot which was not in the WC.I thought that they are gonna sell the first 3 bots which won for 1000 bucks......or is it all in one which is for sale.....cheers

this is an interesting point, with all the smoke and mirrors going on, why are they not selling 1st 2nd and 3rd place bots?? so during the world Cup (lol love that title) the've been looking at developing fusion all along? hmmm something doesnt look right here imho

I am not new to trading, but am new to robots, and have read so much about them, yes this is a very good marketing hype, but you have to ask why has FXCM put there name to it, i think im going to be one of those people that buys it today because im intrigued in this.

Whats wrong with you guy's, why so negative ? :-??

356% in 19 days.

By my calculations that means if you fund your account with 1K and let this baby go, you will have over a MILLION BUCKS

in 6 months. :D

Why don't you believe this. :(

I'm going to buy this and retire a multi millionaire within a year, and then in about 2 years I might just buy the world. :-bd

or am I missing something ? :huh:

Yeah, dude. You're missing something important: reality. LOL.

Just my 2 cents on this. Some people will not agree on this for sure and that is fine. If you have a good set of EAs the logical common sense approach is to put them to work for you and make plenty of profit with them. To decide to sell them even at $16,000 does not make much sense since you can make that kind of money every day with enough capital to trade.

Just 2 month of forward trading means not that much. There are EAs out there like Ilan for ex. that can get lucky not to be blown out within 2 months and make 1000-5000% on an even a small account. Does it mean it is a good and safe EA? no..

These people should have supplied continuous backtests from 2004 til current with 90% modelling quality to at least give to potential buyer some confidence before the purchase but to my knowledge I see nothing of this sort posted on their website.

Another approach used by many clever EA developers is to optimize the EA and then let it trade on a forward demo for few months where if they get lucky it will perform very well. However when it goes out of optimization and the market patterns change, the EA will start to underperform leaving the buyer high and dry.

Always be very wary of these clever marketing ploys that developers use and make sure you ask yourself these questions before deciding to spend your money on these and many other EAs out there that look good. I am not saying that these are not good EAs.. they could be the best investment you ever made. But when red flags come out you need to pay attention..

Cheers