High Gain No Risk EA

Karefx can u share ur results on MT4 stats pls

so every forum members benefit

I do not think it is wise idea, this is a paid service we paid and we deserve it. Only clients who paid can use the system so if you are not a member ( I am sure you are not because you are too skeptic and even said this is genius ea to speculate), I don't see any way you can be benefited from the mt4 statement if we sent to you. I know what you want, all you want is to know whether it works in real account right? I give you the answer, yes it works.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alvinil,

What is your setup for HGNR? I mean what time frames and pairs do you run it with? What are all pairs and spreads this EA can run on? I'm also HGNR member, but they told me that it is best to run an EA on a separate VPS for better performance, so will take some time to find one. As far as genius, it does not look anything like it, but reminds me somehow about pipsleader. Either way, maybe you can give us some insight. Thanks.

I am running it on a forex.com 1000.00 account yesterday and today my account left 856.00, alvinl did the support help you chane settings or I did something wrong. Have email support but no reply. Alvinl I am surprise you wanted to ask for refund and all of the sudden you said it's working now. Hmmmmmmmmm

that is because I want to trade longer and see how the results are like. Anyway have received some news from them that finally they reviewed to me that all of this are a waste of time as they said soon the owner will step forward to have some words of this whole service. Looks to me that they are trying to close down soon without any refund. And in this perspective, you are absolutely right, right from the start this is a plot planned for stealing as much possible the fees. I think they have collected enough that now they will not be giving support any longer, because most are wanting refund. They have come this far so they will not look back anymore.

Well let me share my results honestly. During last night New York session, the trades are coming together and I started to see some positive profits finally after some losses initially which I then fast to jump and said stupid things about the ea. The wins are here finally and it is just for a while only and soon afterward the looses came back again. So to conclude, this ea is not to be used again. The ea has great potential but I don't know what ingredients they mixed inside that makes the food become so nasty to eat and poisoned the food lol.

Besides jamestan1978, I have to admit you are absolutely right and very intelligent man. All of their statements are indeed fake. Only yesterday I thoroughly looked through the stats again and in their fxopen stat, the floating P/L did not showed the actual value, meaning let say the floating is -100 pips but the value is not shown $500 but only showed $100, come on this I should have spotted long ago (damm it), they said the account is traded using lot of 0.5 so all their closed trades all reflected $60 for every win trade and $75 for every loss trade. That itself is already showed that they are one f***ing clever scammer. I will believe it now. Just like you and everyone else I am also a victim of this whole thing, only diff now is that I did not loose like the last owner where I lost a lot so to me this is a blessing already.

jamestan1978, I now even have to agree with you that the whole operation is carried out by just 1 person by the name of Edward Chamber (whatever, it might be a fake name after all). I have always went to their support live chat in early days of my application with them to ask a lot regarding the trades and ea etc and in the chat they used different names, Steven Robertson, Michael Wooley, Frank G Scott, Ethan etc just to name a few, but I now started to realize that most of the chats they will use words like: GOOD LUCK, or we do hope this service will bring you a nice profit, good luck, this person just keep saying many good lucks, I was so stupid not to catch the meaning of it. It is like saying: I will push you down from Titanic, and ALL THE BEST my friend! lol

So I strongly believe this is a one man show.

This is one clever scam, he planned all in right timing, and they hold time to plan the next step by delaying and push further to get more fees yet they made you believe they are strict and will do anything in their hands to declined your application. This strategy worked for them. They have repeatedly sent me warnings that if I send in another support ticket I will be banned and they will refund and not let me use the ea. They did on purpose, this is all part of their plans, part of the strategies, to make you believe they are very strict and indeed they have some holy grail system, so it's like: IN MY SERVICE, I DON'T NEED YOU, BUT YOU NEED ME. This really works out well for them.

To conclude, I am a very stupid person to fall again for this operation. I was burned before this (old owner) and now got scammed again. Just lucky this time my account did not suffered the loss like the old owners did to my account.

its ok... we all learn... but i wonder why alvinl you did not try it on demo first? its really important to try it on demo first cos we are not sure of how the EA is trading yet or even if we are sure there maybe different setting variations, so its better to try on demo.

I really don't know, maybe this is my pattern, I like always to trade real straight and not demo, furthermore I though that this ea is coded to trade in that account number only. Anyway I only lost a few bucks in there. I am clever this time to trade nano lots lol. Even with nano lots losses exceeded 300 pips wow.

So do you plan to ask for a refund, do you notice now that their live support has gone OFFLINE now? what a bunch of clever idiots

To all HGNR subscribers,

If you have signed up and have not paid the fee, this is great! DO NOT PAY THE FEE, I REPEAT PLEASE HOLD YOUR FEE PAYMENT, DO NOT PAY THEM!!! This is a scam, I repeat again this is a scam, it will not only burn away your fee payment, but will suck you dry when you trade the ea.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PAID, WE ALL LEARNED A LESSON!!!

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE SENT IN YOUR PERSONAL VPS INFO ASKING THEM TO INSTALL SECURITY SYSTEM, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR VPS PASSWORD NOW AND LOG OFF YOUR MT4 ACCOUNT, BEST CHANGE YOUR MT4 PASSWORD.

I asked for a refund and this is what they answer me, one of the most crappy and rediculous answer i every see..

"This is a common problem, it means that the EA not working properly or you use other software in your VPS. The VPS should be use for our EA only. The Security system may detect something wrong and try to catch your trading and make loss for you.

I will redirect you to our Special Issue department (who handles ECN and 5 digits Broker), they will come back to you shortly. We need a special attention to your account so that the EA can generate the profit that similar to our MT4Live statement. We only ask you to be more patient. We may late to resolve your problem but we must our best for you and we ensure that the EA can run well in your 5 digits broker."

I've just got their reply again:

You should use default setting except for Lot size.

Do not worry for the trading result. Please contact me as soon as possible if you see that your trading result does not similar with the trading result on our MT4Live Statement. You also need to turn off the EA for a while at this case.

If at the end that your trading results does not similar to the trading results on MT4Live in our website then we will refund your money. This is the guarantee of justice for you.

Notes:

We recommend you to trade more than 2 pairs.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns!

I guess I've just been reading your posts to see the results before I activated mine. It looks like our first suspicions were true. Scammers from day one. Seems like 99% of them are anymore. I hope you guys can get your refund and loss insurance (probably a wet dream). I remember from the first HGNR EA posted here that the loss insurance is a file on your computer that you could probably edit, but that probably wouldn't make any difference anyway with these jokers. Their first website showed hundreds of 100% win orders everyday without showing open orders. First clue there. Loss insurance? Second clue. So many red flags everywhere. How could an EA possibly pick out that many winning trades every day? There is no such logic or indicator.

I guess I've just been reading your posts to see the results before I activated mine. It looks like our first suspicions were true. Scammers from day one. Seems like 99% of them are anymore. I hope you guys can get your refund and loss insurance (probably a wet dream). I remember from the first HGNR EA posted here that the loss insurance is a file on your computer that you could probably edit, but that probably wouldn't make any difference anyway with these jokers. Their first website showed hundreds of 100% win orders everyday without showing open orders. First clue there. Loss insurance? Second clue. So many red flags everywhere. How could an EA possibly pick out that many winning trades every day? There is no such logic or indicator.

I am sure www.highgainlowrisk.com web site will disappear soon

there is nothong in the forex with 15 pip SL