High Gain No Risk EA

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm newcomer, I am glad to see some of the hgnr members here . I am with you in the same boat. I will continue to pay attention to this thread, would share my experience here, but so far I am still waiting for EA activation. I submitted a support ticket since Monday, but did not see any action. Has not got responded yet.

I've got a reply from Technical Depsrtment, Finally.

We are very very sorry, there are so many technical problems received from the clients, that's why we were late to reply your ticket. Thank you for being patient!

We have resolved your problem. Your EA has been active right now.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you see that your trading result does not similar with the trading result on our MT4Live Statement.

Notes:

We recommend you to trade more than 2 pairs.

Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any technical problem!

Kind Regards,

Uwe Traugott

Technical Depsrtment

www.highgainnorisk.com

Ticket Details

----

But now 3 hours had passed, haven't any trades yet.

As they mentioned in the email: "Please contact me as soon as possible if you see that your trading result does not similar with the trading result on our MT4Live Statement." , so I suggest anyone should contact them if you've got unusual loss.

hey guys,

It is all over. I suffered the same fate as karelfx, I have turned off totally the ea from continue trading to avoid further losses. I am also sad and disappointed because, not because of the fees paid that lost (I doubt that will refund any) but the hope of earnings from this ea.

Guys, you can try to ask for refund but I think they will not pay you back I also do not know why their demo pages in mt4love have such great results, which means some tricks are applied on them.

If ever any of you got the refund [;ease let me know so that I can ask for mine also.

Thank you.

HI ALVINIL

why did you think it works on LIVE account first they have not showed Live real accounts

it works only on demos (same as genious bot)

No broker accepts 1000 trades per day

it is all publicity gimmick an anothher con activity

thay want to make money from brrokers cmommision by blowing account

suppose if u your customers accounts u get more commision from brokers

this waht their plan is

kishorejoga, It is not at all genius ea, trades time is within range of few minutes to some time hours.

I have started trade again after today's European session. I just think it is too quick to judge just a few hours. So I am starting trade in New York session and so far doing great.

kishorejoga, It is not at all genius ea, trades time is within range of few minutes to some time hours.

I have started trade again after today's European session. I just think it is too quick to judge just a few hours. So I am starting trade in New York session and so far doing great.

HI Alvinl

Can you upload ur statement in MT4 STATS PLS

If u dont mind