High Gain No Risk EA

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: High Gain No Risk EA

This EA looks cheesy, but...the site claims that they're so confident in it that they'll refund 100% of your loss (not just for the price of the EA).

hxxp://www.highgainnorisk.com/en/index.php

download EA here:

www7.zippyshare.com/v/20756221/file.html

Could you please upload again the link for the EA, the link is not working. Many thanks... I really appreciate it.

Take it from here:

http://slil.ru/28553883

The link

is working, but you must not change the characters. I thought I had to remove the "7" to make it work,

but that was the reason why it did not work.

I have never seen a "www7." link, only "www." , so I fell into the trap.

Anyway, I tested the EA. It makes a lot of pips, but the negative floating P/L is always bigger than the

banked profits.

It is useless trash.

Take it from here:

http://slil.ru/28553883

The link

is working, but you must not change the characters. I thought I had to remove the "7" to make it work,

but that was the reason why it did not work.

I have never seen a "www7." link, only "www." , so I fell into the trap.

Anyway, I tested the EA. It makes a lot of pips, but the negative floating P/L is always bigger than the

banked profits.

It is useless trash.

did u backtest the ea? bcoz i tried to do so but it was written in small that it cannot be backtested. then i started testing on a new demo account and yes it grew my account but also it gained more pips than losing.

the ea hgnr for eu was not working it gave some error in indonesian language(Sedang menunggu. EA belum siap atau belum aktif pada semua Pair) so i ran the gu one on eurusd and it started making profits.

does someone have the manual for the ea?

There is no delight in owning anything unshared

Hi guys...

I'm using the EA HGNR with their new version. it is going to 2 days running, it seems very good results. It is a very active robot.. =D> Thanks for the information ... :)

But the order seems have been closed to new clients.

You mind sharing that new version?

Thx in advance.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Their sales-page is very confusing to me.

We have warnings (scammers, don´t refund as promised) and now we have a positive posting, but what is a forward-test of some days worth ?

Nothing.

ForexWTS, what is your experience with their support and how was the procedure of paying ?

Which plan did you chose and what about the VPS ?

Hi guys...

I'm using the EA HGNR with their new version. it is going to 2 days running, it seems very good results. It is a very active robot.. =D> Thanks for the information ... :)

But the order seems have been closed to new clients.

Hi please do mind share your version of this great EA. Thanks

Their sales-page is very confusing to me.

We have warnings (scammers, don´t refund as promised) and now we have a positive posting, but what is a forward-test of some days worth ?

Nothing.

ForexWTS, what is your experience with their support and how was the procedure of paying ?

Which plan did you chose and what about the VPS ?

Hello...

I have no problem with their support. i contacted them only 2 times, when I want to do order and to activate the robot. Thats all about their support.:) I pay the VPS by LR.... almost 4 days trading... seems very good.. I was surprised to see the work robot ... I use HGNR_V.2.1 ... unfortunately, this robot can not be used in all the brokers ...

... I use HGNR_V.2.1 ... unfortunately, this robot can not be used in all the brokers ...

that's easily solved. can you post it up so others can have a look at it? you will be able to then use it on any broker yourself.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician