Saendee System

:P Hi great members this is a system I have designed from a lot of kind members posts that I have put together in 1 package that I use to scalp the market on TF5min I trade EU GU AUDUSD GJ UJ EJ EG taking 5 to 15 pips profit max 3 live trades at a time RULE #1 FIP_LINE gives early detection of possible UP/DOWN trend RULE #2 JAZZ TREND give confirmation wait for candle to close before entry of a BUY/SELL trade TA_1.14b is new as I only found it the other day but will help I believe will help U decide which pair to trade as sometimes U may have 4 to 5 possible trade options ZIG ZAG POINTER I use to exit a trade OR to not to enter a trade if resistance has already been met meaning if the INDICATOR has not repainted to next candle OR 1 candle come down OR up with large spike & arrow appears do not trade RULE # 3 IF there has been a LARGE up/down trend on a given pair just leave that pair alone for a hour or 2 RULE # 4 do not trade ASIAN MARKET unless U are experienced with that particular time of day or already trading it NEXT this is not a RULE but for each chart U trading I have another chart same TF5 which gives U a better picture as there are no INDICATOR on it & U check HIGHS & LOWS very easy INDICATOR G7_USD I also have on a chart on it's own taking up the whole chart JUST to see which currency is doing what JAZZ TREND PERIOD = 20 but U can change that to MA PERIOD that U are comfortable with & last but not least I Use the GREAT Quick_trailing to manage my trades S/L=50 T/P=50 (in case it's a huge TREND & U decide to stay in the trade longer) trailing stop = 15 & step = 3 \m/ ENJOY

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: saendee system

Way to go saendee, waiting for you to come out with this system since yesterday night.

Visual looking at it yesterday, entry is quite good....

Will test it out on coming week.

With this thread, it will be easier for us to write & keep track instead of using PM.

Great Work!! ^:)^

Way to go saendee, waiting for you to come out with this system since yesterday night.

Visual looking at it yesterday, entry is quite good....

Will test it out on coming week.

With this thread, it will be easier for us to write & keep track instead of using PM.

Great Work!! ^:)^

Yep, yesterday and some days before EU was significantly trending in one direction. The drawback of trending system can be observed during whipsaw market, let's see if statistically it's still moving balance/equity to the positive side. Will check this SYS some time during the next week.

Saendee - thanks for the SYS, mate!

Yes. I do agree...

That's y he say in an unofficial rule. Check the G7_USD.

I think The Currency Meter is also a good.

One thing I learn from kopaszn, draw 2 lines top & bottom of the last swing high & low...

You will know very easily if it is ranging.... This will keep us from losing money in ranging by not buying at the top, selling at the bottom.

I did that in my last few trades.

8-) thats why I added the TA indicator to template & hope fully this may help as it gives U all TF from different INDICATORS & I am open to any improvements that can be made to this system example news filters etc etc for my style of trading JAZZ TREND will stay at PERIOD = 20 in 4 days of live trading I have hit 1 S/L each day but have still finished the day trading @ between 82 to 136 GREEN PIPS average = 104 8-)

Re: Saendee System

@Saendee

i downloaded ur system, it was good but guess what.... i had to delete the zig-zag pointer from the template, i think its better that way. great work bro!.

=D> many thanks for input I do not admire the INDICATOR either I only use it as a barometer example if trend UP & zig zag keeps repainting to the next 5min candle I will stay in the trade to get more than 5-15 green pips on my wife live account yesterday because she only trade small 0.1( I did not stay in the trades as MY trades are a lot bigger) EU & GU spikes combined +187 after trailing stop on other hand we missed a couple of other trades EJ & AU because as stated in post 1 at times there are 4 & 5 options * choose wisely * & U get GREEN PIPS hope this explain why I USE zig zag on template JAZZ TREND is the TRIGGER indicator TA_1.14b I have not had a chance to see under LIVE trading condition BUT i would tend to think that if TF15 & 30 are in up trend then a BUY trade is a better trade than to SELL & same in reverse ENJOY & ALL thoughts OR improvements are VERY WELCOME :-bd

Only 1 SL for each day for 7 pairs max 3 live trades.

Is there a set file for your quik_trailing in your shared files u send?

If not, can send it or write you yr setting?

chankl78 from the 7 pairs I will only trade MAX 3 trades at a time example trade #1 is + 13 the other 2 trades will be closed as soon as green pips are there example trade #2 + 4 trade #3 + 2 = + 19 IN LONDON SESSION U may trade 1 OR 2 lots of 2-3 pairs per hour depending upon market Volume OR if trade #1 spiked & hit + 32 I would close trades 2 & 3 at small combined loss of -10 PIPS RESULT + 22 the system I put together is for scalp trading ONLY & as Yarman would say if U decide to stay with U FRIEND meaning the TREND the rest is A BONUS * TF is only 5min A lot of thing can go wrong IN minutes 6-7-8-9 etc ENJOY & choose wisely as there are trades to be taken every 10 - 20 minutes \m/

Hi Saendee,

Thanks for sharing such a great system created by yourself...

Kudos for you... :-bd

I have back tested it seem 3 price indicator [FIP, JAZZtrend & Zigzag] also repaint quite often..That mean we need to very careful when want to open entry.

Anyway i will added some other indi to test it out in coming week...

~Money often costs too much~

Hi Saendee,

Thanks for sharing such a great system created by yourself...

Kudos for you... :-bd

I have back tested it seem 3 price indicator [FIP, JAZZtrend & Zigzag] also repaint quite often..That mean we need to very careful when want to open entry.

Anyway i will added some other indi to test it out in coming week...

FIP_LINE & JAZZ TREND indicators ONLY repaint on current candle once the candle has closed it will either be a possible trade OR nothing has changed ZIG ZAG is not used for entry BUY/SELL I only use it to stay in a trade longer IF it keeps REPAINTING in the UP or DOWN trend SO if u do not like seeing it repaint all day just delete from template ENJOY & choose U trades WISELY Elma read the entire thread again it seams U may have missed some of my examples 8-)

hello my friend saendee,

way to go for the system.. it looks good.. really want to try tomorrow.. \m/

I hope some coder expert will make this an EA, and it would be pretty awesome..

thanks Saendee

8-) REMEMBER this for tomorrow EVER BODY if U are not experienced at TRADING ASIAN MARKET do not start looking at U charts until 1hour before LONDON SESSION OPEN enjoy & many green pips this coming week \m/