ZIGZAG on RSI Indicator

konorti

Re: Gift indicator ZIGZAG on RSI

Hi,

Good day,

Here it is:

hxxp://xxx.multiupload.com/PXPI5LXTY7

About 4shared, I guess maybe it is a common problem these days. I happened to see that often and I have no idea why.

I tested it sometimes and it kind of stuck or says that I'm downloading or others it re-direct to another 4shared page.

anyways, I think I will give up 4shared as long as there is Multiupload.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

• 2 months later...

Re: ZIGZAG on RSI Indicator

Hey the maker of indicator,

My hats off to you. I see from the other thread that this indicator was not to be shared with others. I really dont understand why would someone think like that especially in this forum. Everything that is shared here and used by all is the work of someone. If some one does not want to share it, then they should not upload it. uploading with a password and not sharing is absurd and silly.

I appreciate you for making a clone of that indicator. I would like to give you kudo. But I can't find the kudo button against your name.

Wow..... at last the most I wanted indicator was shared in this forum. For me, I don't care who are really the creator of the indicator or system. But I'll definitely appreciated those shared that indicator. Where is the kudus button...I m willing to press even 100 times...

Saya adalah creator indi awal (RSI) tersebut.. dan ternyata saya sangat kecewa terhadap orang=orang yang telah saya bagikan indi itu ternyata tidak berkomitmen dengan saya.. btw.. tidak apa-apa indi itu dibagikan, saya rela dan iklhas.. akan tetapi orang-orang yang tidak berkomitment itu tidak akan pernah menerima apapun lagi dari saya.. Disini bukan masalah indi tersebut.. tetapi masalah gentle agreement yang dibangun bersama ternyata telah dirusaknya.. dan saya sangat kecewa akan hal tersebut.. untuk pengembangan lebih lanjut saya justru berterima kasih.. namun yang saya dapatkan dari indi tersebut selama ini adalah kesalah pahaman..

Capek deh...

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its a fine indicator for short trends but what are the best settings for bigger trends...i try some bigger ExtDepth settings but its not profitable on bigger zigzag trends...can anybody make an .tpl file please because its repainting on bigger settings !!!!!!!!

thanks a lot ...

Edited by zoom