Forex Powerband Dominator

Re: Forex Powerband Dominator

As You can see on the picture there was a perfect railroad A setup on GBPJPY H4 chart at febr.17. 20:00 PM (CET) in the blue ellipse. The price was 142.629 at the close of the 16:00 candle. The main trend was down (the 200 and 365 EMA-s are sloping down) and the price just bounced back from the orange D1 trendline. Because of this confluence this was an A setup. So this is a perfect short trade setup. If you did not close the trade at the red trendline from the weekly chart you would have more than 700 pips profit now as the price is now 135.350. (At the red trendline the profit was 350 pips.)

On the 9,3,3 stochastic you can see a yellow line. It is a 5 period RSI for my extra safety. It should touch the 80 line or the 20 line and turn back before I open a trade.

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad228/hunfxtrader/GBPJPY.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Forex Powerband Dominator

This system is a knockout.Try it you will be a happy man.Don't need to scratch your head.

Then buy the original to reward the author.

I've been using this in demo since early last week and I really like it. The entries & exits are pretty well defined as is the money management. Visually, its an easy system to trade.

I'm going to use the creator's recommended 3-step progression for trading it (6 weeks in demo, 6 weeks using only 1%-2% per trade of 5% of my live trading acct, then finally 1%-2% per trade of 100% of my live trading acct). Timeframes I've been using are 15-30 min for quick scalps & 4-hr/Daily for longer trades. Also, I've been trading it by taking trades only in the direction of the longer-term trend as defined by the 200 & 365 EMA's.

This system really makes sense to me. I hope it continues to go well.

• 3 weeks later...
I've been using this in demo since early last week and I really like it. The entries & exits are pretty well defined as is the money management. Visually, its an easy system to trade.

I'm going to use the creator's recommended 3-step progression for trading it (6 weeks in demo, 6 weeks using only 1%-2% per trade of 5% of my live trading acct, then finally 1%-2% per trade of 100% of my live trading acct). Timeframes I've been using are 15-30 min for quick scalps & 4-hr/Daily for longer trades. Also, I've been trading it by taking trades only in the direction of the longer-term trend as defined by the 200 & 365 EMA's.

This system really makes sense to me. I hope it continues to go well.

I was looking thru all the systems on my computer last night and this is the one that most appealed to me. Wonder if you (or anyone else who's used it) can give us further feedback. It does seem like a knockout !

Ive been using this system since March 2010. I only use A set ups. I had 3 great winning trades and then 2 loosing trades. A set ups are hard to come by. Ive been waiting for 2 weeks already for a good set up but the current situation is not giving me any oppurtunity right now Really need a long patience using this system. I dont see any set up forming right now. I put it on 8 charts and even with so many pairs to choose from I could not get any good set ups. So 2 weeks no trade. I am only using it on 4 hr charts as recommended by Dean.

Trading this week and last week is really really hard. Very unpredictable.

Edited by joche

Ive been using this system since March 2010. I only use A set ups. I had 3 great winning trades and then 2 loosing trades. A set ups are hard to come by. Ive been waiting for 2 weeks already for a good set up but the current situation is not giving me any oppurtunity right now Really need a long patience using this system. I dont see any set up forming right now. I put it on 8 charts and even with so many pairs to choose from I could not get any good set ups. So 2 weeks no trade. I am only using it on 4 hr charts as recommended by Dean.

Trading this week and last week is really really hard. Very unpredictable.

Thanks for the feedback. He did say it would work on shorter time frames. I may take a look at that...

• 3 weeks later...