Mastermind Mentoring System by Henry Liu

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

It is of paramount importantce to have this course.

If you can dominate news trading, you are good enough to becoime a good trader.

You don't even have to be a news trader, but trade with the news (ie. trend follower).

This is pure fundamental analisys (at least in the Forex Market, Index trading(Dow, Nasdaq, S&P500, etc)).

Please share this.

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by jmwaraujo

• 2 weeks later...
Yup, I am hoping someone who have this course can share with us. I am a registered subscriber to his free newsletter for a year or so and I find it very useful. Not 100% correct but I would say close to 80% - 90% accurate on his newsletter tips.

how much is his course anyway? if it is really good n not costly worth buying.

it has been a while, i don't think anyone in investasi has his course video?. have anyone use jimmy news eurostrader?

how much is his course anyway? if it is really good n not costly worth buying.

it has been a while, i don't think anyone in investasi has his course video?. have anyone use jimmy news eurostrader?

I can't remember how much was his course, but I know that it was not cheap. Also, he mentioned that he don't intend to conduct his course that regularly, maybe 1 or 2 times per year or something like that or he may decides not to conduct further classes as it takes too much of his time and energy cos he mentioned that he is a trader first and not so much of a lecturer. He mention all these in his newsletter. Also, this mentoring course only started like last year only.

Also, the dvd course are not for sales openly. It's for those attending his mentoring course which he will re-launch as and when he feels like conducting. You can find all these in his newsprofiteer website.

He has a blog also (http://www.henryliuforex.com/) where he give his take on the market sentiments and trade advise on news release figures freely. I am a follower of his analysis and a subscriber of his free newsletter. Like everything else, it does not work all the time, but I find it pretty reliable. I read his newsprofiteer ebook also. I recommend it to all who want to find an extra edge in their manual trading.

Updates: His course was going off for USD2897 the last time (limited to 50seats). You can watch his last promotional videos here(http://www.newsprofiteer.com/buy-mastermind-mentoring.html). He has since closed his mentoring courses for now and he said he has no plans yet to relaunch the class this year or next year.

Edited by icemaneu
updates

Hi guys

Just received e mail notification of Henry,s latest 10,000 to a Million course via e mail. Its a monthly subscription of 76 dollars a month and a lot of other bonuses. This is the link

http://www.10kto1mm.com/launch/10kto1mm-launch/?referrer= . Tried to find mentoring course but no luck so far. Anyone yet?

E book is a good on basics of news trading ala his own Henry methodology. He is pretty good overall, maybe one of the better ones out there so would be good to get hold of this course.

Bonny

i feel this course is lying some where on the net the training video. It is someone in here really have it? really love to see this approach on trading the news. i don't think it is holy grail things but good enough to improve your trading approach.

anyway just my 2cents only, thks.

kind soul share the knowledge with us?

i think if you are wanting to become an independant long term trader I think the Mastermind Mentoring is where it is at...

but I think if you just want to make quick pips over the next 12 months, more about getting the trades than knowing why.. then 10Kto1MM is the program to be in.

I don't think anyone will hit a million bucks with it, but with what Henry has shown us in the past, I do think it will do well.

PM if you want to know more about 10Kto1MM..