(Req) Great Expert Advisors

Hi all,

I came across this the other day,

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/Metatrader-Expert-Advisor-Forex-EA-Robot-Auto-Trading_W0QQitemZ270402517940QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef53efbb4[/url] 

Here is their website:

http://ctsforex.com/FOREX-TRADING-SOFTWARE-SELECTION.html

To me it seems they know what they are doing. They offer trial experts as well for very low price.

5 Forex EAs with results published 30 mins

+16,432 pips in 9 months and counting...

1) Expert advisors with fixed stop loss and fixed take profit on every trade. Take profit is always larger than stop loss following the golden trading rule of cutting the losses short and riding the winners.

2) Reasonable winning percentage from 45% to 55% and average winning trades are larger than average losing trade.

3) Live results updated every 30 minutes for full trading transparency. Trading records are greater than 12 months with more than 500 trades.

4) Select from 5 different profitable trading systems based on investment risk: aggressive, moderate or low.

5) Fixed trading lot size, with reasonable return.

6) Our expert advisor can be trial for 2 weeks at $1 and then leased for $98USD per month. Why invest thousands of dollars up front when you can test drive it at a lower cost?

Happy New Year ALL

Re: (Req) Great Expert Advisors

Hi all,

I came across this the other day,

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/Metatrader-Expert-Advisor-Forex-EA-Robot-Auto-Trading_W0QQitemZ270402517940QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef53efbb4[/url] 

Here is their website:

http://ctsforex.com/FOREX-TRADING-SOFTWARE-SELECTION.html

To me it seems they know what they are doing. They offer trial experts as well for very low price.

5 Forex EAs with results published 30 mins

+16,432 pips in 9 months and counting...

1) Expert advisors with fixed stop loss and fixed take profit on every trade. Take profit is always larger than stop loss following the golden trading rule of cutting the losses short and riding the winners.

2) Reasonable winning percentage from 45% to 55% and average winning trades are larger than average losing trade.

3) Live results updated every 30 minutes for full trading transparency. Trading records are greater than 12 months with more than 500 trades.

4) Select from 5 different profitable trading systems based on investment risk: aggressive, moderate or low.

5) Fixed trading lot size, with reasonable return.

6) Our expert advisor can be trial for 2 weeks at $1 and then leased for $98USD per month. Why invest thousands of dollars up front when you can test drive it at a lower cost?

Happy New Year ALL

If you closely examine their trades you will see the tremendous risk taken with many positions opened at once. Hardly worth the risk. They may not have blown the account in 9 months but its coming soon.. it always does with this approach..

I dont agree with you on that. Since, it is not martingale You could always decrease the lot sizes if you are concerned with the risk. And I dont see more than 3 or 4 positions opened at once for a given pair. As a matter of fact I think they have great MM.

I dont agree with you on that. Since, it is not martingale You could always decrease the lot sizes if you are concerned with the risk. And I dont see more than 3 or 4 positions opened at once for a given pair. As a matter of fact I think they have great MM.

You are right since it is not Martingdale per se. It is more like La Bouchere which is same animal with different skin. EA based on good concepts do not open multiple positions as a basket. That is called averaging your entries and it is done by weak concepts. Nevertheless if you are convinced this is a great EA by all means out some of your $$ on it. good luck!

• 10 months later...