dashboard just released

toddanderson

Hi Huuu,

Where do you usually see those signals? Any link or so to find out more about?

Best,

Lirim

Hey any EA programmers out there, I have been taking the buy sell signals generated by this dashboard, and been having about 80% success rate.

It would be really good if someone can code up a simple ea to take these signals as they come and for exit, I have simply used a 15pips trailing stop, with a standard 30pip sl, has been really good!

Try it!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey any EA programmers out there, I have been taking the buy sell signals generated by this dashboard, and been having about 80% success rate.

It would be really good if someone can code up a simple ea to take these signals as they come and for exit, I have simply used a 15pips trailing stop, with a standard 30pip sl, has been really good!

Try it!

Are you using any trading time filter?

Asian,London,US open etc?

Your success rate is better than the creator himself. He claims a 60-65% win rate.

What % risk are you taking?

Are you using any trading time filter?

Asian,London,US open etc?

Your success rate is better than the creator himself. He claims a 60-65% win rate.

What % risk are you taking?

I only trade the london open times, and only the main 6 pairs.

Thank you huuu. Do you have the link to the originator of this indi? I like to learn on which timeframe he calculates the strength, how, etc. I want to learn how to use it properly before putting money based on that. Thanks in advance.

sorry i don't know who originated this indi, only that it is has been pretty darn good over the last couple of weeks, since i downloaded it here.

I only trade the london open times, and only the main 6 pairs.

Thanks for this reply.

If I may ask more questions.

Q1. What the the 6 main pairs you mention? All USD ones or EURJPY and GBPJPY ??

Q2. In the last two weeks, what Time frame are you watching?

Q3. In the last two weeks, how many pips have you been in net profit?

Q4. maximum drawdown?

Suggestion:

There are several trailing stop EA's free from TSD forum. Maybe use one of these after manual entry. SL=30, trailingSL=15. Some even have a Breakeven feature.

Thanks

Thanks for this reply.

If I may ask more questions.

Q1. What the the 6 main pairs you mention? All USD ones or EURJPY and GBPJPY ??

Q2. In the last two weeks, what Time frame are you watching?

Q3. In the last two weeks, how many pips have you been in net profit?

Q4. maximum drawdown?

Suggestion:

There are several trailing stop EA's free from TSD forum. Maybe use one of these after manual entry. SL=30, trailingSL=15. Some even have a Breakeven feature.

Thanks

eur/usd;/gpb/usd;usd/jpy;aud/usd/;usd/cad/usd/chf are the 6.

I have simply used a 15pips trailing stop, with a standard 30pip sl, has been really good!

DD don't know have not kept track.

Can you upload your statement to a service like www.mt4stats.com/ or provide a link that has your statement results?

I would like to see exactly what time your trades take place as I do not get nearly the results you have and I have been looking at the same pairs and same time period.

Cheers

I have simply used a 15pips trailing stop, with a standard 30pip sl, has been really good!

I modded the code a bit. New features:

- option to change the non-Forex symbols names to what your MT4 broker uses

- option that force the refresh of the data, which may help to keep the displayed data current

- shrinked the entire display

- added Silver and Copper to the Commodities

Tested well on ActivTrades account.

Download here:

Pass for archive: indo

- option that force the refresh of the data, which may help to keep the displayed data current

Download here:

Thanks inko.gnito

Can you add pop up and sound alert in it, please.

Thanks in advance!

Download here:

Please add a popup alert when the pairs red/green or pass10/90%

Attn: inko.gnito

Please add a popup alert when the pairs red/green or pass10/90%

Thank you inko.gnito for the modified dashboard.

I have put your modified version of the dashboard on my chart. There are only 24 currency pairs showing out of the original 30 pairs. ???? I find some of those missing currency pairs are the ones I trade. EURCHF, GBPCHF etc.

Please may I add to the requests in terms of alerts.

Please also add email alerts when

1.BUY/Sell signals(Green/Red) come for the first time on the individual pairs. Email to come only ONCE and not continuously.

2. When the 8 individual currency reach 10% or 90% for the first time. Maybe some that trade commodities and indicii may find the same for these. This condition is are almost 100% WIN rate.

Edited by THANKS

Thank you inko.gnito for the modified dashboard.

I have put your modified version of the dashboard on my chart. There are only 24 currency pairs showing out of the original 30 pairs. ???? I find some of those missing currency pairs are the ones I trade. EURCHF, GBPCHF etc.

Please may I add to the requests in terms of alerts.

Please also add email alerts when

1.BUY/Sell signals(Green/Red) come for the first time on the individual pairs. Email to come only ONCE and not continuously.

2. When the 8 individual currency reach 10% or 90% for the first time. Maybe some that trade commodities and indicii may find the same for these. This condition is are almost 100% WIN rate.

I counted 27 pairs in the orig version and in the modded version. I moved 3 pairs EURCHF, GBPCHF and USDZAR to the 4th row. Maybe you can't see it because you have Terminal and Strategy Tester opened? See screenshot:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8485/forexdashboard1b.jpg

Coding the alerts would take quiete time, which I have not much of. Is this dashboard part of a trading strategy? If yes what results does this strategy give you (profit factor, risk reward ration, accuracy, ...)? What are the rules of the strategy (timeframe, entry, stop, trailing stop, exit rules)?

For better understanding your request:

What if the 10% or 90% is reached on start of the indicator? Should the alert occur immediately? Or has the strength fall back below 90 (or above 10) and then go back over 90 (or below 10)?

You want to be alerted by mail only once. Do you mean once a day or maybe once forever? Latter would implicate that you have to restart the dashboard when you want to receive new alerts.

I counted 27 pairs in the orig version and in the modded version. I moved 3 pairs EURCHF, GBPCHF and USDZAR to the 4th row. Maybe you can't see it because you have Terminal and Strategy Tester opened? See screenshot:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8485/forexdashboard1b.jpg

Coding the alerts would take quiete time, which I have not much of. Is this dashboard part of a trading strategy? If yes what results does this strategy give you (profit factor, risk reward ration, accuracy, ...)? What are the rules of the strategy (timeframe, entry, stop, trailing stop, exit rules)?

For better understanding your request:

What if the 10% or 90% is reached on start of the indicator? Should the alert occur immediately? Or has the strength fall back below 90 (or above 10) and then go back over 90 (or below 10)?

You want to be alerted by mail only once. Do you mean once a day or maybe once forever? Latter would implicate that you have to restart the dashboard when you want to receive new alerts.

Thanks for your reply.

I have resolved the number of currency pairs. You are correct. There are 27 pairs in the original dashboard NOT 30 pairs as I stated. My eyes counted 10 pairs across not 9 pairs across. Therefore 10x3=30, 9x3=27.

I found the 4 row with the remaining 3 pairs. Is it possible to add any more pairs or markets ( GOLD,SILVER,INDICI)?

Alerts:

To come on once for the Asian/US/London session. Usually once the pair is 90% or 10% it stays that way for the session. It may fluctuate, but once in a trade, the trader is expected to stay near the PC till exited the trade.

Similarly with the BUY/SELL signal: once for the trading session.

Perhaps a feature to put in the INPUTS for Asian :start and finish times(GMT); London: start and finish time and the same for US session: start and finish times.

Yes this is a great profitable strategy as a stand alone. Enter 90%/10% currency strength . Exit: number of pips: 10-20 pips depending on the pair traded. EURGBP=10 pips, More volitile pairs 20 pips. SL: swing high/low. BE= as soon as possible. I trade manually so I adjust the SL to BE .WIN RATE 80+%. When filtered with divergence up to 90+%. I trade 1% of my account, so I am happy with smaller pip profit per trade.(It is easier and probable to get 10-20 pips than more per trade). So by compounding my lots traded.... 1% of my account.....I trade more lots per 10-20pips profit.

Have I answered your questions

Can you post some screen shots of some of your trades? Such as when your using divergence, etc?

Cheers

Thanks for your reply.

I have resolved the number of currency pairs. You are correct. There are 27 pairs in the original dashboard NOT 30 pairs as I stated. My eyes counted 10 pairs across not 9 pairs across. Therefore 10x3=30, 9x3=27.

I found the 4 row with the remaining 3 pairs. Is it possible to add any more pairs or markets ( GOLD,SILVER,INDICI)?

Alerts:

To come on once for the Asian/US/London session. Usually once the pair is 90% or 10% it stays that way for the session. It may fluctuate, but once in a trade, the trader is expected to stay near the PC till exited the trade.

Similarly with the BUY/SELL signal: once for the trading session.

Perhaps a feature to put in the INPUTS for Asian :start and finish times(GMT); London: start and finish time and the same for US session: start and finish times.

Yes this is a great profitable strategy as a stand alone. Enter 90%/10% currency strength . Exit: number of pips: 10-20 pips depending on the pair traded. EURGBP=10 pips, More volitile pairs 20 pips. SL: swing high/low. BE= as soon as possible. I trade manually so I adjust the SL to BE .WIN RATE 80+%. When filtered with divergence up to 90+%. I trade 1% of my account, so I am happy with smaller pip profit per trade.(It is easier and probable to get 10-20 pips than more per trade). So by compounding my lots traded.... 1% of my account.....I trade more lots per 10-20pips profit.

Have I answered your questions

Please answer my question as well.

Can you upload your statement to a service like www.mt4stats.com/ or provide a link that has your statement results?

I would like to see exactly what time your trades take place as I do not get nearly the results you have and I have been looking at the same pairs and same time period.

Cheers

Originally Posted by huuu

Yes, the alerts would be very useful indeed. Having recently started just observing this, i would tend to agree that when 90% / 10% show up, it is very likely that price will continue to keep going in that direction for a while.

Also, the indices and commodities figures are very useful as well, e.g. when indices are strong, there will generally be a weakening of USD/JP; strong commodities will mean a good trade on AUSUSD or USDCAD etc.

On the alerts I'd say that they can happen more than once in a session. Whilst you do not want continuous alerts when a pair is at 90 or 10, once each time it reaches that level will be useful. You will find that it generally stays at green/red for a while, without going 89/90 continuously.

Thanks.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/182/gbpjpydiv.jpg

Can you post some screen shots of some of your trades? Such as when your using divergence, etc?

Cheers

At the time of this trade was London Session and GBP currency strength was >90%. JPY was low but cannot remember the exact figure at the time.I observed bullish divergence on both Stochactics and MACD.

I also was in the gbpchf trade at that london session. CHF currency was <10% more like 5-6%. This was the better trade of the two because GBP and CHF were >90% and ,10% from the dashboard.

Hope this helps.

I find two leading filters are :

1. Divergence

2. Currency strength meter (there are many on the forum)

Then use simple EMA cross to enter. I use childplayfx which is triple EMA cross (This is also freely obtained on the forum).

Edited by THANKS