(Req) Trade Chimp

Re: (REQ) Trade Chimp

Snippet from their site;

"

We run the master EA on our server and the trades are copied by the EA we send you, this way we keep the EA updated on our server and there is no need for constant updating on your end. The EA you have on your computer has critical trade management logic inside it and it works together with the EA on our server to accomplish the trading seamlessly. You must assure that you have a reliable connection wherever you have the EA running from, this is why we recommend using a VPS service to host the EA. We also offer VPS services if you do not already have your own set up.

You can try the EA out if you purchase a demo, you can even trade it on a live account during the trial period, but if you wish to trade it live permanently you will have to open an account with FXCM through us."

Re: (REQ) Trade Chimp

Ok i bought the demo and you were right it is received straight from the server so there is no way educate it (ultimate protection is what you call it) I will forward test it on a tiny account (few k) and will post my test results in the end of the next month.

Cheers.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

• 1 month later...

Re: (Req) Trade Chimp

Well it is has taking quiet and few losses and was very choppy none the less. Costumer service and people running it are very unprofessional. I would get my order on a live account closed at loss while theirs went fine and closed in profit. I pulled the plug on it a week ago. It lost me 15% and i decided this is not an ea i would like to run live and pay for at the same time, hope this helps.

I pulled the plug on it a week ago. It lost me 15% and i decided this is not an ea i would like to run live and pay for at the same time, hope this helps.

Thanks for the update. It's sure helped me keep out of the trade!

Reading through their Forum it would seem that a number of people are disatisfied with their fee structure.

And I can understand why !

One for the back burner I think.

Unless they change their management which i don't think they will, i get an impression its one guy posting under twenty accounts trying to look all important, he got overly protective with his good idea but from what i understand he has no capital or no investors to realise its full capacity. He was requested to post backtests of his ea which he never did and was requested to show a proof of a live account trading this, didn't happen either. So if it will remain a decent preformer people will jump into it, but i would be scared to trade something like this with an incompitent team backing it. Anyway my two cents. Best of Luck.

Very far from it, tradechimp places buy and stop limits x pips away from the price and trails them untill one is hit, once its hit he takes x pips profits or x pips loss.

• 1 month later...