Forex Robot World Cup

enodr

Re: Forex Robot World Cup

The Plimus link that was posted earlier is no longer valid...I looked at it awhile back but I did not notice if it had any refund available. Has anyone heard if refunds are possible? I know Plimus is not as refund friendly as ClickBank, but they are good about it if the vendor offers a refund.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only fair and honest way to determine Maximum Drawdown is: Look at all of the trading results. Pick the worst drawdown "Trading 1 Lot" , before that loss is recovered and profits continue. A simple way to do this is to pretend the account has $10,000 and all profits are removed after each trade, and always trade 1 Lot.....then you can see how far it goes down below $10,000 before returning to profit. Example if at any time it went down to $8,000 before returning to Profit, then the Real Maximum Drawdown would be 20%.....assuming that was the worst in the history.

John and Albert Megadroid have been emailing left, right and centre over the last few days.

We're in the final lap now boys and girls. We heard

something the other day from the FRWC and we were

totally speechless! We've been sworn to secrecy though –

Wait for our next mail – you won't be sorry!

http://www.forex-megadroid.net/meet-drazen.html

John and Albert

I'm already sorry. >:)

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

And the teasers just keep coming, I think they could at least have made it a six pack.....

Greetings, xxxxx ,

I just had to bring you this surprise announcement from the FRWC and its Royal Trader

forex robot collection that has generated so much interest in the past few weeks.

This goes on sale tomorrow as you probably already know, but what you might not be

aware of yet is the addition of FUSION-V, possibly the world's first "Super Robot". It

combines the 'DNA' of the five top performing robots in the recent competition, and

those include the LMD-Multicurrency, with 145% gain in 2 months, plus HiRider with

88% gain and only a 3.26% drawdown; as well as three other winners.

The FRWC development team have managed to take all the positive features of all

these EAs (and none of the negative) and fuse them together to produce a robot that

has achieved a stunning 355% gain in 19 days of live trading (226 trades made).

Results of FUSION-V 1.1a can be verified.

If this might change the way you think about trading with robots, then you should get

your name down as a possible purchaser of the Royal Trader collection. There are

thousands waiting to buy this when it goes on sale tomorrow, February 16, and copies

are being limited. Now included are the individual winners, plus a 'fusion' of them all.

Without wanting to sound melodramatic, I think this puts a whole new outlook on

trading forex on autopilot.

Here's a short link to the FRWC website with full details: xxxxxxx

Good trading as always, xxxxx ,

Jon at xxxxx-Asia

John and Albert Megadroid have been emailing left, right and centre over the last few days.

John and Albert

yeah i heard fapturbo guys are actually megadroid guys, they put on the robot competition aswell

gotta hand it to them, they are kings of spin

"The FRWC development team have managed to take all the positive features of all

these EAs (and none of the negative)"

Wonder what they mean by that. LOL.

Anyway, even if these robots aren't stable in the long run, they should still be promising to look at.

The drawdown on the multi-pair was harsh. HiRider - looked promising. It would take more than a couple of full stop loss bad trades to undo that profit.

They should really have chosen winners in terms of profit vs. drawdown.

ummm... fusion v1.1a

i need my dirty hands on this young blood asap

-- 15 Feb 2010, 22:44 --

"The FRWC development team have managed to take all the positive features of all

these EAs (and none of the negative)"

Wonder what they mean by that. LOL.

by that they mean they added the stable growth and low drawdown of hirider to the explosive growth of lmd, and apparently highly reduced the drawdown of lmd. look at the graph. If ihad the money i would buy this first thing in the morning when i wake up. but i dont. And tbh, even if that forfeits all the profits i could make i dont want anyone to share it either. You want it you should buy it and period. I Dont think everyone should have this robot. (hope this statement does not get me banned lol). MAybe the least we could do is make this community not findable through google ffs. This is simply because i do not want every wanker who finds this there to be running around with 1000s of $$$ in his pockets. f*** it, i worked my a** around the fx market to even get to know of this. I lost a lot of $$$ on fx with bots or manually to get the experience i have, i dont want anyone to just plug this and cash in. Make them sweat like i did, and still do.

Fusion V 1.1a sure caught my attention this morning. 355% profit in 19 days. Hmm. Let's see what's behind that curtain.

Eyebrow raiser #1: This profit result was announced in middle of February (I got it on Feb 15). But the trading results end on January 29. Why? Obviously the promoters had access to an additional two weeks of trading results which they chose not to include. Probable reason: if we saw it we would not be impressed.

Eyebrow raiser #2: I analyzed the trade-by-trade of the #2 robot (HiRider?) a few weeks back because the equity curve looked too good to be true. And what do you know, it was too good to be true! It took 10 trades on one pair in one direction at a time, for a combined total risk of 50% of the account. If it got stopped out even once it would have been blown out of the top ten, it was just coincidence that it didn't.

Eyebrow raiser #3: how do you back-test a hybrid robot? If part A trades only EURUSD and part B trades only USDJPY, I know of no way to back-test it, because the back-tester only works on a single currency pair at a time, does it not? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this)

ROTFL: How do you take "all of the positive features" and "none of the negative"? Is the code partitioned into two parts, with one commented, "This is the code block that generates the winners" and another commented, "This code generates the losers"? =)) Its only marketing double-talk, means nothing.

Anyway, now that I've had my chuckle, I'm thinking this hybrid robot could still have potential. I would be interested in dropping it into a demo account for a while and seeing how it holds up. Also, if they have some clever method of money management that is more sophisticated than simply dividing the account equity into 5 equal parts I'd like to have a close look at that.

LMD-Multicurrency had an 800$ drawdown from the intial win of 3300, whille the second place made 88% with 3% dd, now the second ea i would be interested in.. Whats interesting is that they were able to trade 0.01 lots with fxcm mt4, even thou on my live i cannot do such a thing...

Hi Cyrillic,

They said they enabled 0.01 lot trading for the competition only. They said that in the 'report' they send to our emails. ('They interviewed their sponsor! F*X*C*M ')

They say now about their f u s i o n r o b o t that INVESTOR PASSWORDS WILL BE SUPPLIED TO CLIENTS. That will be interesting...

Ca sa ajutam si alti oameni.

They state:

NOTE: "INVESTOR PASSWORDS" WILL BE SUPPLIED TO CLIENTS.

and imply it is a live trading account.

I am already suspicious - why only clients? Why not openly publish the password?

Eyebrow raiser #3: how do you back-test a hybrid robot? If part A trades only EURUSD and part B trades only USDJPY, I know of no way to back-test it, because the back-tester only works on a single currency pair at a time, does it not? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this)

You can't with MT4 (but should be able to with MT5).

Indeed.

I've just come across a sugary-sweet video interview (all scripted, I'm sure) where FXCM discusses its relationship with FRWC.

You couldn't make it up if you tried:

[spoiler:2q2pytrx]

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7L366dmWE&feature=related
[/spoiler:2q2pytrx]

[youtube:2q2pytrx]mS7L366dmWE&feature=related[/youtube:2q2pytrx]

The only way to make LMD less of a monster was to reduce its risk setting, or take out subsystems of the EA that are individually less profitable.

I noticed the multiple entries by HiRider too. Obviously someone messed up the coding. Its annoying - I've occasionally written EAs that produce more profit when they are malfunctioning than when they aren't... I'd chalk that up to luck that the bug exhibited a positive effect under certain circumstances.

I suppose if someone got HiRider and put it up here, someone here could fix it, so that its not needlessly increasing your risk.

Despite the fact, that everyone hates FAPTurbo/MD guys,

all are very interested to have a look at these new EA "heroes".

I could only say, that among winners are 2 real guys, not connected

(at least previously with these spammers), so their EAs

could be genuine and valid ones.

All depends from the price, if it's usual $99 oer EA - we'll

see all of them in a week or sooner, but if they're going to sell

Fusion-V for $999 (I've heard of this!) -

than it could be little bit more difficult.

Guys one thing I know 4 sure is that

1. I do believe that those systems do exist

2.FXCM UK are scammers to me coz i have big experience with UK and had to switch back to FXCM US.

3.even they sell FUSION-V foe $2000 indo-investasi must have it.

4.The last is that no matter the kind of programming done it those robot,the best programmers on mq4 are all in this forum.

5.This forum will always fine tune what ever we get or lay our hands on.

So to conclude it the best robot will still be assembled from this forum

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I think is about 4 hrs from now

Well its out. What started as something which looked interesting has now turned into a massive marketing hype machine. No option to buy the robots individually, just a $999 package to get them all. Hmmmm.

well, it doesn´t look like as a scam, they seem to know the value and don´t want to sell it under price :huh:

Just an observation, although I'm very interested in these robots.

....However to be devils advocate, If 24 robots with different trading techniques (each technique profitable in differing market condidions), and lets say that under the strict criteria, that has not been made known, they selected 24 robots, that each HAD to work best in DIFFERENT market conditions. This gives a good chance that some if the robots will perform well for a SHORT period.

Now as the competition only runs for 2 months, the chances are that a few of those robots will perform very well during specific conditions, if the competition ran at a different time of year there might have been a completely different set of winners?

I think for the results to be valid the competition should have been run for at least 6 months OR MORE.

I have had robots running on demo for about 6 months VERY profitably (GT Shadow & Robominer) only to find after 7-8 months they completely blow out the account (and NO I did'nt increase the risk by trading higher lots) also by this time they were on my live accounts, and this combined with the forced reduction of leverage (I was only given a weeks notice that my leverage would reduce by HALF, 200:1 to 100:1) I lost 2 of my live trading accounts.

So all I'm saying is guys be careful with real money on these robots.

if anybody interested i put the hirider trades on mt4 charts. Unfortunatelly I didnt have fxcm mt4 data, I used Alpari uk. There is also loss of data around 24/12 but still you can have a good idea about the trading style.

I did a screenrecording about the trades:

http://www.4shared.com/file/223282875/6f5784c7/hirider.html

This is the free script to do that:

http://codebase.mql4.com/6135

http://i48.tinypic.com/28i85mo.png

They could sell the big package ($1000) to skim off the first responders, then go back and market individual EAs at lower prices. This could be good stuff, but the heavy promotion is off-putting. Everybody and their brother, including EA marketers that may have questionable reputations, is providing links and bonuses if you order through them.