lmt forex furmula

Re: lmt forex furmula

Thnks Yaron , i like the LMT.... & the winning trade is HIGH !!! with 4 h TF.

also just to share here... i also add QQE indicators from Forex R(e)b(e)llion... to this system..

How to use this QQE indicator, please go to R(e)b(e)llion discussion topics in this forum.

www*forexsh@ring*com/122214

Since this tren following system, you have to give it time for testing. Couple of days are not enough. I think overall is a good system, but sometimes you have to use your own judgement. Forinstance, if you get a signal on aily charts and you are close to major support and resistance lines, then it is better not to take it. It needs tweaking overall, but I love its simplicity.

hi folks,

Basically what i see this system trade on pushback/retracement of the trend; which meant (for case of 4hrs TF), if bullish continue for at least 3 bars (12 hrs), the first occurrence of bearish in next closure of canddlestick will trigger an alert.. potential bearish retracement or continuous of bullish..

i 'm using TF 4 hrs instead of daily so that i can get more frequent alerting/signals..prior to setup any trade, i will also confirm "Trigger" indicator draw nice V or U curve instead of flat line, in additional as i posted to this forum, i will check the QQE indicators that RSI cross the Signal dotted line go above 50 for buy; Signal dotted sign cross RSI go lower than 50 for sell...

let's read the manual diligently before jump to the trade.. i had been trying Forex R(e)b(e)lion, but too many false signals.. in low TF...