What do you think about EA KAIN?

Re: What do you think about EA KAIN?

I'm demoing 1.03 on FXDD but USDCAD never takes a trade because the max spread is 5.00 and the spread of this pair on FXDD is fixed at 5.00!

Is anyone having the same problems with the spread filter? I don't think slippage affects this.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello folks,

i got below emails sent out from EAKAIN team ...

Dear Muruku,

if you search on the net you'll find on some blog that EAKAIN SCALPER PRO 2010 had some issue during live session. IT WAS TRUE! Problem was that DURING AN OPENED TRADES,Metatrader freeze and didn't manage the opened position.It was a very dangerous problem! Finally we corrected this bug and sincethe latest version v1.04 EAKAIN has no more any issue. Our clients, anyway, are very happy because they're making profit and they've got for free any upgrade (fixed bugs and improvements). So hurry up Muruku, it's time you make profit too!

I taught everything is this forum is all about sharing and helping each other,why are we being selfish to ourselves we all are looking for a way to be profitable in forex.It is not because some of us here have the money to acquire these EA's and some have the MQ4 knowledge and some don't.

We all know that these stuffs cost much and some that are programmers take out their time to give the best in this forum.I don't see anything bad in helping other members. With the way i see things changing in some of the threads in this forum,it will lead to information selfishness.

Some are begining to boast because they have too much kudos,we all have been gaining from this forum so IT IS MANDATORY TO GIVE BACK TO THIS FORUM what ever u can.If you go to ''dragonpips'' thread on this forum,you will be very surprised on how far that thread went in a short,till the EA was completely modified that the publishers version was no match at all.This was only achieved thru Team work.

All am saying is that we should not be selfish to ourselves in here.When u are given Kudos does not make you a general in the army and you not should be in the looking at others forum members like a bunch of craps that must beg you for assistance for you to help.

Kudos is just another way of saying thanks and not a ranking at all.

This is my original version of EA kain 1.04,I got angry and bought it coz i was tiered of begging people around here 4 it.It is still coded to my account.Any good Samaritan can help other members here remove it's security.

Please I don't need any Kudos.

SN edit: [link removed to keep account code private] - educated version in post below **thanks for the share**.

hi

they email for clients:

if you search on the net you'll find on some blog that

EAKAIN SCALPER PRO 2010 had some issue during live session.

IT WAS TRUE!

Problem was that DURING AN OPENED TRADES,

Metatrader freeze and didn't manage the opened position.

It was a very dangerous problem! Finally we corrected this bug and since

the latest version v1.04 EAKAIN has no more any issue.

Our clients, anyway, are very happy because they're making profit and

they've got for free any upgrade (fixed bugs and improvements).

hi

they email for clients:

if you search on the net you'll find on some blog that

EAKAIN SCALPER PRO 2010 had some issue during live session.

IT WAS TRUE!

Problem was that DURING AN OPENED TRADES,

Metatrader freeze and didn't manage the opened position.

It was a very dangerous problem! Finally we corrected this bug and since

the latest version v1.04 EAKAIN has no more any issue.

Our clients, anyway, are very happy because they're making profit and

they've got for free any upgrade (fixed bugs and improvements).

I got that, message too, and on march 17-18 night a trade just went positive and eakain didnt closed it, so today mornin i saw an opened trade with 40 pip minus:( Can someone post this final bugless v1.04 please? ^:)^ ^:)^ Ekain gorks really well but this problem maked it dangerous.

Here the educated v1.04

http://www.4shared.com/file/245229508/6e715ef3/EAKSP-V104bnz.html

Password: benz

Looks like this version run safer than v1.02

Even I'm still happy with v1.02, I think is worthed to switch to this new version :-bd

Cheers,

Benz

Note: Links updated since this last version have annoying license checking